I hope I don't have to leave the .ORG!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Well the '02 Black'n Blue(the fastest color) is SOLD... :nervous:

Definitely makes the move easier. And I've been itch'in for a new street bike as well.

Still not feeling the Gen 2 tail section, looks. Maybe Suzuki will come out with a Gen 3 next month!!! :please:

Other possibilities are any of the japaneese 1000s(always lean towards the Suzuk), maybe a Duc 1199, maybe the BMW 1000r, maybe the Aprilla RSV4r, who knows maybe a MV Agusta F4r... :whistle:

So hopefully you guys don't thrown me out on the curb! :beerchug:

Only Busa riders allowed here. Don't let the door hit you on the way out... :whistle:

<---- :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dunno if you hafta leave the .org, but your screen name is gonna need to be changed --

charlesrsv4r?
charlestheduc?
bimmerchuck?

--Sky

Lol!!

Can't change my screen name!!

It's my email, google, YouTube, and tons of other forums as well!!!!

You made the Busa look good :laugh: When people told me Busa couldn't handle at least I had pictures to prove them wrong :laugh:

Me and Motochris will kick your azz for you this weekend since you obviously need one for selling your Busa :laugh: and if you buy a S1000RR, it's gonna be a double one cause I will be JEALOUS!

But of course that means you have TRACKDAY MONEY :thumbsup:

this keeps up and we're going to have to change the name of this place to usedtohaveabusa.org :laugh: no sense in leaving, you've been a member of this madhouse for too long to fit in anywhere else :thumbsup:

No way Charles...Lamb is in disbelief.

On another note, Lamb is now in the running for dirtiest Busa.

I've met so mant great friends and people from this motorcyle it's ridiculous. You were one of the first Lamb met after purchasing Missile. Good luck with the move and "you can come back baby hayabusa never forgets!...as sung by Bob Seger

Back