I would Like to Thank The ORG!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Well, I finally topped Roadtoad for most likes in the past 7 days. I would like to thank the org for this great honor and more importantly, for keeping this title in the good old USA. As a reward for your support, I'm going to tell you a funny story. I'm sort of telling you guys this story to keep Roadtoad from black mailing me about it (already told him). Hopefully the truth will set me free. Here goes:

Last year I decided to go on a ride one Saturday morning. The weather was perfect, not too hot not too cold. So I pulled on my gear. I had some new gloves and a new SENA on my helmet so I put everything on as a test fit. Still sitting on the couch where I put my boots on I started watching "Rifleman" reruns. Woke up with the wife knocking on my helmet, she thought I had died there with my gear on! It was too late to ride, so I took the gear off and realized, maybe I am too old for this?

Glad she didn't post that image on FB!

Last year I decided to go on a ride one Saturday morning. The weather was perfect, not too hot not too cold. So I pulled on my gear. I had some new gloves and a new SENA on my helmet so I put everything on as a test fit. Still sitting on the couch where I put my boots on I started watching "Rifleman" reruns. Woke up with the wife knocking on my helmet, she thought I had died there with my gear on! It was too late to ride, so I took the gear off and realized, maybe I am too old for this?

I needed this Willie, thanks for sharing.. Being transparent and telling folks things that might be embarrassing is a sign of maturity! I can so relate to this...

Well, I finally topped Roadtoad for most likes in the past 7 days. I would like to thank the org for this great honor and more importantly, for keeping this title in the good old USA. As a reward for your support, I'm going to tell you a funny story. I'm sort of telling you guys this story to keep Roadtoad from black mailing me about it (already told him). Hopefully the truth will set me free. Here goes:

Glad she didn't post that image on FB!

LOL!!! Pics or that didn’t happen. I’m sure your wife took at least one pic before waking you up!!

Back