I hate violence, but not scared

To have been stationed in Hawaii for three years myself. I know for a fact that the locals hate anyone from the main land. So was he saw that you wasn't from there that made it worst. I'm glad everything turned out ok for you cause I would have shoot him. Cause they are mad strong.

Hows this going for you Riccoh.
My brother went thru almost same as a courier here in West Palm.
Traffic altercation turns out bad.
Two guys jump out , one with stick both yelling to other 'lets get that guy'.
Bro levels .45 commander at them.
Then he realizes black object in others hand is not a gun as he thought but a camera.
Click

EXHIBIT ONE!

SAM WITH LARGE BORE GUN POINTED RIGHT AT CAMERA.
Anyone in Palm Beach county or thereabouts will remember it.
He made the papers and every radio station talked about the guy with an Arab name in Palm Beach with a gun driving around and OMG how can we let 'these' people do this ?
For a few days I did not even go to work cuz I got nuthin done.

He got arrested and taken down.
He was a raggy courier, they were two suits.

The DA and prosecutor cuz bro had hollowpoints tried to make him seem like a person who sat around and waited for this momnet to do max damage with his 'Black Talons'.
What he had in there. Same time almost they were on the TV.
Not good.

In the end he was found not guilty by jury after only 1 hr delib.
In the end due to testimony the very same DA who prosecuted Sam on behalf of the 2 boobs wound up filing on both of them....:cheerleader:

Sam got his beautiful Stainless Colt Commander back after it had been loose in a bag with two mags and all rounds jingling around inside.
It was not pretty at all.
Cost us 5k in atty fees to prove his innocence...
Being right sucks....sometimes..

Brandishing? Once the guy got out of the car he became the aggressor! Get a lawyer have your ducks in a row - get found not guilty and then sue the guy in small claims court and recover your losses. I'd also get a back ground check on the guy. Anyone willing to jump out of a car with a weapon over that kind of altercation has definately had other run ins with the law. Bet he has a long rap sheet. Check his driving record too. Seems confronting other drivers after his aggressive driving might be a reccurring theme with him...

Good luck!

GOOD JOB!!!! You did the right thing.......maybe different by law, but you still did...time to put a stop to crap like this..only my opinion....the law doesnt permit you to do it then screw it, do it your self

Last edited:
OP glad it went the way it did, I'm sure that was a big load off your shoulders.

LOL @ the post date owning so many folks this week. :rofl:

Riccoh Im glad it turned out well for you at the end, 6 months c/c suspension is better than beeing a victim of some p#$ck who diserves to be behind bars, good on you bro

Back