Now this is a tough kid

ditchdr

Registered
A kid I work with,, hes 19, so not realy a kid, but I am the ols man there ya know lol.. Anyhow..  He is trying to pay off his car before he goes back to college this fall so he is pulling all kinds of extra shifts at work..

Anyhow he worked a double shift Sunday.. As in he was there at 10am and did not get off work untill midnight or so.. Anyhow he went home and noticed someone walking down his street. He did not pay it much mind, and it was like 7 houses down the road form him.. He gets out of his car, uses his key to lock the door, turns around and there that guy was, standing infront of him.. The guy tel Chris " give me what you have and I wont hurt you", Chris has 30 bucks in his pocket, he reaches into his pocket and goes to hand ot to him when the guy slammed into him and pushed him into the car then runs off.. Chris is happy to get away unharmed.. As he is walking up the drive way to his house he noticed his jeans sticking ot his leg, looks down and he is coverd in blood.. Seems he was stabbed in the belly by this ass hat waste of a human..

He has a 2 inch wide, 3 inch deep gash in his side, does he call 911? NO,, does he call anyone else??? NO,, he gets in his car and drives him self ot the hospital. He sends his dad a text message who is in Myrtle Beach for bike week..  

He gets stitched up his dad picks him up and he goes home.. Does all  the police stuff gives a description of the guy who did it and so on. By this time it is 7am..

At 10am he shows up at work, and works a entire shift!!!!

I feel bad for him, I gave him 100.00 to cover the 30 that was taken from him, and a little more just os he stops working so much.

Its not like he lives in a bad place,, to be honest it is one of the nicer neighborhoods around. I think this person knows him or knows he is a server and has a cash on him after work..

This town is going to crap real quick

That sucks dude, damn thieves
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Dang! When you said he got back into his car I thought you were going to say he went looking for the attacker. What goes around comes around. He will get his! I hope your friend is doing better and the attacker is brought to justice in one way or another.
thumb_up.gif

Unless the guy had a gun to the back of my head, I don't think my natural reaction would have been the same.

have not caught anyone as far as i know. I will see him Friday at work and find out if there are anymore details..

Let us know of any more updates...... I can't imagine a thought process that would actually make it acceptable to stab someone for $30... WTF

A kid I work with,, hes 19, so not realy a kid, but I am the ols man there ya know lol.. Anyhow..  He is trying to pay off his car before he goes back to college this fall so he is pulling all kinds of extra shifts at work..

Anyhow he worked a double shift Sunday.. As in he was there at 10am and did not get off work untill midnight or so.. Anyhow he went home and noticed someone walking down his street. He did not pay it much mind, and it was like 7 houses down the road form him.. He gets out of his car, uses his key to lock the door, turns around and there that guy was, standing infront of him.. The guy tel Chris " give me what you have and I wont hurt you", Chris has 30 bucks in his pocket, he reaches into his pocket and goes to hand ot to him when the guy slammed into him and pushed him into the car then runs off.. Chris is happy to get away unharmed.. As he is walking up the drive way to his house he noticed his jeans sticking ot his leg, looks down and he is coverd in blood.. Seems he was stabbed in the belly by this ass hat waste of a human..

He has a 2 inch wide, 3 inch deep gash in his side, does he call 911? NO,, does he call anyone else??? NO,, he gets in his car and drives him self ot the hospital. He sends his dad a text message who is in Myrtle Beach for bike week..  

He gets stitched up his dad picks him up and he goes home.. Does all  the police stuff gives a description of the guy who did it and so on. By this time it is 7am..

At 10am he shows up at work, and works a entire shift!!!!

I feel bad for him, I gave him 100.00 to cover the 30 that was taken from him, and a little more just os he stops working so much.

Its not like he lives in a bad place,, to be honest it is one of the nicer neighborhoods around. I think this person knows him or knows he is a server and has a cash on him after work..

This town is going to crap real quick
That is one tough kid. Gald he's going to be OK. Maybe you should move to Alabama where its safe.

Back