Frustrating kids at sons school

kids are so cruel now days and think that something is owed to them.....i'm glad i had a father make me work for everything i owned and i was proud to have it no matter what it was. beleive me....they'll get what they deserve, they're the ones that end up used, jobless jocks with balding hair:thumbsup:

Thats just pathetic....

Find someone with a smokey diesel, wait till these kids leave they're windows cracked, get some dryer duct and duct tape, fill her up with black and tape the window shut... Worked real well with a kid at work that used to feel the need to mess with everyone elses hard earned money:rofl:

oh i mean i heard that somewhere:whistle:

kids are so cruel now days and think that something is owed to them.....i'm glad i had a father make me work for everything i owned and i was proud to have it no matter what it was. beleive me....they'll get what they deserve, they're the ones that end up used, jobless jocks with balding hair:thumbsup:

Easy on the balding hair guys :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I would be doing everything i could to talk to the school and see if there was cameras and i definately would buy him a locking gas cap as said and a nice loud pager alarm. Its amazing how low some people will go though. i just dont get it. Never in my entire life have i felt the urge to wreck something just cause i couldnt have it. Its actually just motivating to me atleast. But i would put a new thermostat in there for sure after many many coolant flushes. hopefully if you get it all out nothing will be damaged to badly.:beerchug:

Sorry to hear that your son's hard work for getting his ride was ruined by some punk kids! Should have Uncle Steve ride by on the Patrol Busa or even in to the parking lot to scare the kids!

He has a factory alarm now but we will be putting a different one on there next week.. You guys have to remember that we live in a small town, less than 150 in his class. No cameras, no school security. He will just need to be more cautious with his keys in the future.

When people mess with my kid it motivates me.. I ordered a new 1000 watt amp, 2 12 inch Alpine woofers and a custom box.

That'll teach em to mess with my son...

He has a factory alarm now but we will be putting a different one on there next week.. You guys have to remember that we live in a small town, less than 150 in his class. No cameras, no school security. He will just need to be more cautious with his keys in the future.

When people mess with my kid it motivates me.. I ordered a new 1000 watt amp, 2 12 inch Alpine woofers and a custom box.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alpine is pretty good. Shouldve got him JLs or Rockford to really teach em

i grew up in a small one red light town too, everyone knows everyone, you'll find out soon enough who did just by word of mouth. those punk arse kids will eventually brag about it. oh no offense about the hair comment:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alpine is pretty good. Shouldve got him JLs or Rockford to really teach em

I checked the specs, I was big into car audio not too long ago... The Alpine R series is pretty good for a 16 yr old..... He spent some of his savings last week and bought all new Alpine mids and tweets. He has 6 inch and seperate tweets in the front kick panel. 6 inch with tweets in the sides, and 4 inch with seperate tweets in the back trunk area. He has great mid range and top end. He bought an Alpine head unit that his Ipod connects to a month ago too... The Alpine Subs will just complete it all.....

AND

piss off a couple of jealous kids...

No offense but I don't get where buying him good speakers will learn them anything. I would think it would only confirm their "theorys". It's the playground Bully concept. Gives them exactly why to act the way they are. I would still reward him for his hard work but have him lay low act like nothing happened. Get evidence then let life teach them.

I checked the specs, I was big into car audio not too long ago... The Alpine R series is pretty good for a 16 yr old..... He spent some of his savings last week and bought all new Alpine mids and tweets. He has 6 inch and seperate tweets in the front kick panel. 6 inch with tweets in the sides, and 4 inch with seperate tweets in the back trunk area. He has great mid range and top end. He bought an Alpine head unit that his Ipod connects to a month ago too... The Alpine Subs will just complete it all.....

AND

piss off a couple of jealous kids...

Hopefully they don't just key it. It sickens me that some people have no respect for anyone elses stuff

Haters gonna hate. Sounds like ya got a good kid. Small town means that its easier to track things down also. Good on you for the speakers also.

Sorry to hear Cap. Someone drop kicked Halies car last year at the high school, luckily I was able to just push it back out from inside the trunk. Some kids just do not have any respect.
Posted via Mobile Device

Truly sucks when folks mess with other peoples stuff.

I've heard of all kinds of vandalism but am I the only one who finds stuffing mud in the hoses and motor a bit laborious and retarded ?
Vandals without brains I tell ya ?
Must have taken them forever to do that ?

I agree . Set the GoPro up to clip a pic every thirty seconds and set it inside.
You'll get em .

It really sucks that they would resort to vandalism. I would catch them in the act then confront them and get the authorities involved. These are the thankless bastards that will grow up to key a Busa in a parking lot.

may want to look into adding a dry cell so the amp doesnt tax the charging system too much. i run 1 type r and 1800watts. the speaker is shot now but before my idle would drop about 400rpm. about to step up into a better sub.

sucks but this has become the norm. half the time these spineless bullies just need a little humility taught to them. nothing but inchworms.

It's mud?? Does that car use dex-cool for the coolant. I had a 97 that did and it got clogged up with what looked like mud, but it was "silicone like" build up. its probably mud but I just hate to think people ate really that mean.
Posted via Mobile Device

No offense but I don't get where buying him good speakers will learn them anything. I would think it would only confirm their "theorys". It's the playground Bully concept. Gives them exactly why to act the way they are. I would still reward him for his hard work but have him lay low act like nothing happened. Get evidence then let life teach them.

People that are so jealous or envious because he has a nice car (That he paid half for) are willing to vandalize his car then it's time for dad to step in and beat them at the game... My son will not be bullied at school, I will not just walk away without some action... My son is learning that to be bullied you have to be a victim.. Dad refuses to be a victim.. we fixed the car and now he is learning how to turn the heat up...

Guys you have to understand, calling the PD is going to do nothing, I used to work in this very town as a COP... What are they going to investigate? No cameras, no witnesses. Do you think that a detective is going to start down the line at highschool to do interviews to see if someone saw something?

In time someone will talk they always do. It may be a year or two but someone will mention it..

Back