Frustrating kids at sons school

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So many of you know my oldest son, he's your typical car loving stereo wanting 16 yr old. He worked since he was 13 to buy half his car and we got him a nice one... He came home from school today and said dad my heater isn't heating right... I told him to pop the hood and we would check the fluid in the radiator. Experience has told me that if your a little low then fluid doesn't make it through the heater coil.

I popped the radiator cap and the only thing I could see was mud. Someone had pulled the cap and crammed as much mud in his radiator as they could get... I mean sold packed dirt!!!

The temps are dropping like crazy and the front was supposed to come in a few hours but I had to get this fixed... I pulled the upper hose on the radiator and pulled the cap and dug out as much mud and dirt as I could. I put the hose in the top and nothing came out the upper hose side meaning it was completely blocked... I spent the next hour and a half digging out mud from his radiator and flushing the engine and cooling system out. Very very frustrating for me... My son told me that he was confronted in school last week by some upper classmen that told him he was spoiled for having the car he has. He told them to get a job and they could have one too.. He said they looked at him kinda shocked and said "You have a job?" he told them that he works all spring, summer and fall and is off in the winter...

Frustrating that kids would sabatoge someone elses car because they were jealous...

That is horrible. I don't know why some people think they need to destroy things that they aren't willing to work for when someone else is.

I saw that a few times when I was going to school and I am sure it still happens. Some people just hate a winner (someone that works and gets what they want) and it sounds like you son is a winner. I hope they stop at that and don't so anything else to it. Put the GO Pro in it and leave it on for a while. You will catch them. Good luck

That is horrible. I don't know why some people think they need to destroy things that they aren't willing to work for when someone else is.

Most of them are not man enough to stand up to anyone. They are Cowards or in a group and are trying to look big. They feel they are really doing something by things like this.

Wow what the hell. No security patrolling at that school. Hell at least we had 2-3 "security" people riding around on golf carts. More of just an overwatch to make sure kids werent skipping. They just wore school colors.

Anyways, thats terrible. I would now invest in a locking gas also Cap... I would hate to see a thread of worse happening...

Good luck, Hope Karma comes back to hit the punks hard.

That is terrible. I hope the school does have cameras. Better yet check these kids face book pages. Someone is going to brag sooner or later. Then send their parents the bill!!!

I'd call the Police, Cap. - What happened to your son's car was vandalism, plain and simple.

Yep, and I guarantee you that it is not just your radiator stopped up either. Who knows where that mud will have lodged in the engine.

What kid of car is it, doe sit not have a hood lock??

what kind of car did he get that people are jealous of it? it can't be that great, as apparently the hood can be popped without first gaining access to the vehicle.

what kind of car did he get that people are jealous of it? it can't be that great, as apparently the hood can be popped without first gaining access to the vehicle.

Its not hard to get the keys out of a jacket during class or out of a bag.. I told him tonight to keep his keys in his pocket from now on..

that is a nice car i hate that your son has to deal with punks like that . :corner::rulez:
My son and i will be putting a car together so he can learn the ins and outs of cars so he is not stranded like a newb now i will be putting alarm on the list something shocking :laugh:

nice car. damn. what little bastards. they can't let him have a 10 year old car? a 10 year old f body is too good? what *******s. it's not like he drives a damn viper to school. not that this couldn't be made to run with a viper, i'm just saying, an f body is not a super expensive vehicle.

Back