The Juggler......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
A Maine State Trooper pulled a car over on I-95 about 12 miles south ofthe New Brunswick/ Maine state line.
When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he was on his way to Bangor to do a show that he didn't want to be late.
The Trooper told the driver he had always been fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't givehim a ticket.
The driver told the Trooper that he had sent all of
his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.
The Trooper told him that he had some flares in the
trunk of his patrol car and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler stated that he could, so the Trooper got three flares, lit them, and handed them to the juggler.
While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car.  A drunk, good old boy, from Limestone, got out and watched the performance briefly. He then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door, and got in. The Trooper observed him doing
this and went over to the patrol car, opened the door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, "You might as well take my ass on to the jail, `cause there ain't no way in hell I can pass that test."

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back