I Hate This!!!

well i hope he is just out enjoying the tire you sent him, and just maybe forgot to give thanks and your shipping, you never know what coulda happened to the guy, lets hope its all good and he sends you your $$

After so many unanswered PM's, I don't think he forgot. Just about a week and a half ago, he apologized for the second time and asked for my address and told me that he will send the money the next day. Haven't seen it, yet.

Send him a personal email, saying what you just said to all of us. I would hope maybe it is an oversite, or maybe a work thing. Let's hope for the best.

I sent him a copy of this thread about a week ago. Like you've said, let's hope for the best.

I guess that's why I never send anything to someone first, if I really need to be paid. If I have it, don't use it and someone needs it, my attitude is if they pay, GREAT :thumbsup: . If they don't, well I helped someone who evidently needed it way more than I did and just couldn't afford it :beerchug:

The only reason I sent him the tire ASAP was because he said he's leaving for a trip down to FL, I think, in about a week. So what I did, I sacrificed my lunch break to go to the UPS store so he can have the tire ASAP. I ate my lunch while driving to the UPS store because I only get a 30 minute lunch break. I'm telling you guys, I felt so bad for him having that nail on the rear tire when he needed it most that's why I did what I can so he can get it right away.

Hey everyone,

For what it's worth I am truly sorry I did this to a member of the .org. I lost my job and was ashamed to talk about it. I just ran into some $ from selling my car so the $ is going into the mail tomorrow......

sleeper_red: I APOLOGIZE. Thank you for sacrificing your lunch break to help me. I have NO EXCUSE just regrets that I did that to you.

Hey everyone,

For what it's worth I am truly sorry I did this to a member of the .org. I lost my job and was ashamed to talk about it. I just ran into some $ from selling my car so the $ is going into the mail tomorrow......

sleeper_red: I APOLOGIZE. Thank you for sacrificing your lunch break to help me. I have NO EXCUSE just regrets that I did that to you.

You were still kinda a dirt bag for waiting this long to say something to someone. So what you lost your job. You didn't have to announce it to everyone. a PRIVATE e-mail to sleeper and he would have understood. :poke: BUT... at least you are stepping up now and taking care of what you know is right. I give you props for fixing your mistake. As far as your apology... We are all family here and I'm sure you will be forgiven. That's what you do in a herd. But you still deserve a spankin!

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Hey everyone,

Not sure why you chose to ignore him that whole time??? Sorry to hear about your job, but maintaining communication could have avoided this whole issue.

I do however commend you for stepping up and coming forward. Make it right w/ Jesse and we'll wish the best for getting back on your feet.

spanking1.jpg

Hey everyone,

Man, I had an excellent response to this thread, before you posted and messed me up! Atleast you' re finally stepping up though. As already stated, the public humiliation could have been avoided all together, had you just explained your situation to sleeper. Sorry to hear about your job, and I wish you luck with getting back on your feet soon.

i know your a real stand up gentlmen...u came through for me with some help not to long ago..and i appreciate that and the phone call:beerchug:

Hey everyone,

Hey there Spitz, Thanks for letting me know what happened. If you just sent me a PM telling me you lost your job, I would have sent you at least $20 along with the tire to help you out with your situation and told you not to worry about paying for the shipping. Better yet, if I can afford it, I would have ordered you a brand new SET of tires without asking you for anything in return.

Just so you know, I'm that type of guy that would even borrow money if I have to to help someone who needs my help whether a friend or a family member.

We have a young member here, his name is Ryan, a young guy from California who needed riding gears and I sent him my almost new Teknic leather jacket without asking him for anything in return. NOT even shipping.

I have a buddy from the gym that started riding last month and only wearing a mesh jacket because that's all he can afford. A week before Christmas, I gave him my J/R ballistic jacket, a Cold Killer liner, a pair of leather gloves, and a rear stand that I don't use anymore. He didn't know what to say. He was shocked.

Now that you finally let me know what happened to you, I want you not to worry about paying me back. Just keep the money and consider it as my Christmas gift to you.

I'm not upset with you anymore. I already let go of what happened. Next time, just let me know what"s going on. I'm probably one of the easiest guy to talk to. I'm very flexible. If you ever need anything, just let me know and I'm still willing to help you in the future.

Take care and be safe. Happy New Year!!!

Jesse

p.s. Please don't feel bad anymore about what happened. It's over. Everything's cool.

Last edited:
a PRIVATE e-mail to sleeper and he would have understood.

I would have understood him completely and even send him some money to help him with the situation. and NOT ask him for the shipping cost.

Last edited:
Jesse, you are one incredible guy! You have a huge freaking heart! I fear that you will be taken advantage by people without remorse.

I have a heart too, but not that big. I' ve been screwed over a lot in my time, and try to be a little more cautious. I can be with a group of friends, and 9 times out of 10, I' ll be the one some bum is going to approach and ask for money. Went to Bourbon St. for a friend' s birthday once. We were leaving a bar, my buddy had just bought mine and his drink. A bum walks up to me in a group of 7-9 people, and asks if I have a couple dollars he could borrow. Without thinking a half second, I looked him in the eyes, pointed to my drink, and told him "Not with the price of these motherf**kers I don' t!" It completely escaped my mind, that this was in New Orleans, and he could have had a gun. At that point, I just didn' t care. I felt bad for a few seconds, until I rationalized the situation. We were on Bourbon St., he wasn' t there looking for food, he wanted booze. Secondly, he didn' t want to BORROW anything, he had no intentions of paying me back! This line of thinking is what got me over temporarily feeling like and azzhat! :laugh::thumbsup:

I've been burned and I've burned houses down because of it. Still dropped a g on my friend so his kids could have a christmas this year, my heart couldn't let that happen. This economy is killing this country which has been sucked dry by politicans and big corperations. Your government is like dirty underwear- full of s%$# and needs to be changed.

PS I'm tired of paying for all the illegal border jumping POS's
ENFORCE THE LAW+ GET THEM THE F OUTA HERE BEFORE I DO. The rich love them as they do your jobs for peanuts.

Last edited:
Sleeper, that is a very nice thing you did there helping people out the way you do. Some of us have just been burned a few to many times.You are a verry outstanding person and I applaud you for that. Glad he finally responded but it is preety lousy to make you wait that long for a response after you sent him it for free and didnt hesatate to help him. Any one would have unerstood his reason. You are a true gentalman. People like you are what makes this family so great.

Back