Help a kid out...

1051 I'll use another IP in a bit!
smile.gif

Firedog... uh... yeah.
laugh.gif

Here's a few quotes from them:

This is from my Brother-In-Law - an Uncle to Jonah (if he ever sees I posted this, he'll kick my a$$)
"Wow Brenda. I gotta give you props on this one. You know me. I've been
a ride hard-die hard smack talkin' Harley lover for as long as I can
remember. But I've been reading the thread you posted on your Busa
board, and I gotta say, that is one awsome group of bikers. "Firedog"
really seems to be fired up for Jonah. VERY COOL!!"

From his Mom "Holy Smokes! Over a thousand votes! That's gotta be some kind of record. Woo Hoo!"

Y'all have done well. Thank you!
bowdown.gif

Nailed it for 1055.
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
kickass.gif

Poor Matt
face7.gif

I did notice that Luke Bowman came in second last month with 121 and this month he only has 25. I still think we need to help Matt starting tomorrow morning. It would only be fair.
rofl.gif

woot.gif

woot.gif

Firedog... uh... yeah.
laugh.gif

Here's a few quotes from them:

This is from my Brother-In-Law - an Uncle to Jonah (if he ever sees I posted this, he'll kick my a$$)
"Wow Brenda. I gotta give you props on this one. You know me. I've been
a ride hard-die hard smack talkin' Harley lover for as long as I can
remember. But I've been reading the thread you posted on your Busa
board, and I gotta say, that is one awsome group of bikers. "Firedog"
really seems to be fired up for Jonah. VERY COOL!!"

From his Mom "Holy Smokes!  Over a thousand votes!  That's gotta be some kind of record.  Woo Hoo!"

Y'all have done well. Thank you!
bowdown.gif
Tell your Brother-In-Law I am also a die hard Hardley Dangerous biker. But I bought my BUsa so I had a family that was smart enough to also use the internet. LOL. I still ride my Harley just not as much as I use to.

Well damn - I was trying to get him over 1100 votes and the clock hit 12:00 EST and it was over. My last two votes rolled into May.

But it looks like Jonah has the early lead in May already! Votes #1 & #2.

Landslide April victory I'd say.
ThumbsUp.gif

OK - I put Matt Lee on the board for May. As of 12:14 AM EST it's Jonah 2 and Matt 1.

I say we put Matt over the top this month.

You guys in?

OK - I put Matt Lee on the board for May.  As of 12:14 AM EST it's Jonah 2 and Matt 1.  

I say we put Matt over the top this month.

You guys in?
I'm in. I will vote right now. Go Matt. Lets rock the vote for Matt this month people.

Thank you to all you crazy,vote-happy,busa-freaks that got Jonah on the front page!
Jonah on the Team site

His mom wanted me to relay this:

"Please, please tell them how much I appreciate them for rallying around Jonah.  I saw his fabulous smile on the Spitz website first thing this morning.  He's asleep right now, but I can't wait for him to wake up and see it.  He'll be so excited."

They only wanted him to be on there once, so there is no need to vote for Jonah anymore. Although we appreciate y'all wanting to send him through the roof.

Bashing Matt's votes into the ground has made us all feel bad, so if you want to vote.. vote for Matt. Vote for Matt Lee.

Thanks everyone.. you all rock!  
beerchug.gif

Thank you to all you crazy,vote-happy,busa-freaks that got Jonah on the front page!
Jonah on the Team site

"Please, please tell them how much I appreciate them for rallying around Jonah.  I saw his fabulous smile on the Spitz website first thing this morning.  He's asleep right now, but I can't wait for him to wake up and see it.  He'll be so excited."

They only wanted him to be on there once, so there is no need to vote for Jonah anymore. Although we appreciate y'all wanting to send him through the roof.

Bashing Matt's votes into the ground has made us all feel bad, so if you want to vote.. vote for Matt. Vote for Matt Lee.

beerchug.gif
why does the SOCCER winner have a helemt on?
rock.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Jonah on the Team site

beerchug.gif
why does the SOCCER winner have a helemt on?
rock.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif
Ha ha...your right.
laugh.gif

banghead.gif

Back