Help a kid out...

jump9.gif
975 post ho in training

Second Vote of the day = 980. We can still hit 1000 today. Thanks Lazyboy for all of the help getting there. You Rock.

My second vote today. 987!! Come on, PEOPLE! You can DO IT! 13 more,....only hour and a half left for today!! Giddy-UP!
deadhorse.gif

lol just looked at this and looks to me like he's got over 1000 votes and the other kid has a little over 500 lol. Looks to me like the top position is secure
beerchug.gif

My first vote of the day makes it 1030. I think starting tomorrow we need to rock the vote for Matt Lee if they do not change the eligible players. I do feel bad for the kid. It is not his fault that Jonah's aunt has such a big family. LOL

My first vote of the day makes it 1030. I think starting tomorrow we need to rock the vote for Matt Lee if they do not change the eligible players. I do feel bad for the kid. It is not his fault that Jonah's aunt has such a big family. LOL
Yes, Jonah's whole "blood" family is feeling bad for Matt now.

We'll vote for him next month. They never gave up the fight, that's for sure.
smile.gif

Ladyhawk, in your original post you said if we vote everyday "we can kick Matt's butt in to the ground" Did we succeed and fulfill the families wishes?
rock.gif
??
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
lol1.gif
bowdown.gif

so, I wonder whats the most votes a single player has ever had, I bet ya Jonah has to be close to the top!!!

Way to go Jonah!!! make sure when you get in the majors you never forget about your peeps at the .org

bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back