May need help

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Have you guys seen this website. You can enter your vehicle in a Car Combat with other members, Members vote as too who has the better Car or Truck or Bike.

If you find yourself with nothing better to do, Go to the site, click on Car Combats and find the one with Misty against the Panhead. I would appreciate your vote, If you like the panhead more then vote for it, Im not sure how he did it but he is the top dog on the site.

Road Royalty - Custom Cars, Custom Motorcycles & Auto Enthusiast Social Network

ya I was just going though all the car and harleys out number us 4 to 1 at least

Im not going to say anything bad about that pan head but there are ALOT of Cars and Trucks and other Bikes much much nicer than that one. I think he must have a lot of freinds on there.

Your up by one now Michael. I just hope you dont have to fight the White one that just registered:whistle:

minor thread jack:laugh: My Busa is under Froggy, feel free to see my challenge too

Last edited:
Your up by one now Michael. I just hope you dont have to fight the White one that just registered:whistle:

minor thread jack:laugh: My Busa is under Froggy, feel free to see my challenge too

As long as your not up against me, You have my Vote

It wont let me see your challenge until whomever it is you challenged accepts the challenge.

Who is it ?

It wont let me see your challenge until whomever it is you challenged accepts the challenge.

Who is it ?

I just sent the challege now. Ive challenge 3 bikes, not sure if thats allowed...

A 84 honda CB700

An 08 scooter

And The almighty Misty

I just sent the challege now. Ive challenge 3 bikes, not sure if thats allowed...

A 84 honda CB700

An 08 scooter

And The almighty Misty

Thats just not right

Good luck to you, She looks damn good on there, I just might have to get new pics. :whistle:

Back