May need help

Hey guys! I am glad you are enjoying the RoadRoyalty site! I am one of the RR admins and we love seeing more bikes on there. And yes, we need more sport bikes! Keep coming on board and give those Harleys a run for their money! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about the site. We have been pleasantly surprised at how many motorcyles have signed up on Road Royalty the past few months. Our Facebook Fan Page is full of riders!
Also, I have an offer to you! The website is still pretty new and we are trying to build the membership base and build up our forums. Anyone who has signed up from the hayabusa.org forums I would like to give you free car combat tokens! Car Combat can get addicting and we would love to see your bikes in there. If you go to the Road Royalty Forum and register, just post in the motorcycle forum and let us know you came from hayabusa.org (feel free to link it) and post your username on RoadRoyalty and i will credit your account with 50 free car combat tokens! The forum is independant of the RR site so you will have to create a forum username and password as well. We look forward to seeing you!
Again, feel free to ask me any questions and I will answer on here.
:thumbsup::bowdown:

Hey guys! I am glad you are enjoying the RoadRoyalty site! I am one of the RR admins and we love seeing more bikes on there. And yes, we need more sport bikes! Keep coming on board and give those Harleys a run for their money! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about the site. We have been pleasantly surprised at how many motorcyles have signed up on Road Royalty the past few months. Our Facebook Fan Page is full of riders!
Also, I have an offer to you! The website is still pretty new and we are trying to build the membership base and build up our forums. Anyone who has signed up from the hayabusa.org forums I would like to give you free car combat tokens! Car Combat can get addicting and we would love to see your bikes in there. If you go to the Road Royalty Forum and register, just post in the motorcycle forum and let us know you came from hayabusa.org (feel free to link it) and post your username on RoadRoyalty and i will credit your account with 50 free car combat tokens! The forum is independant of the RR site so you will have to create a forum username and password as well. We look forward to seeing you!

Welcome to the oRg. :beerchug:

Michael, I voted again for you bro. :cheerleader:

Thankyou sir.

Thankyou all that have voted

And those of you that havent.

Fastfrogg said all your bikes were ugly :whistle: You should teach him a lesson and go vote for me. :whistle: :whistle:

The end Justifies the means

Current standings

Misty 30
Panhead 25

Misty 20
Fastfrog 20

If Im going to get beat, Let it be by Tim

He found us, RUN!!!:laugh:

Ill be over for some tokens, it really is addicting:bowdown:
Oh, and:welcome:

The Busa thread on the RR forum

The Busa's are here

Last edited:

Welcome to our world

Thank you for the warm welcome my friends. I have already credited a couple accounts with tokens. Just post in our forum introducing yourself and you will get them as well.

Also, every WED in the Off Topic Forum I post my NFL picks for the upcoming weekend. If you beat my picks and you can win tokens. One member won 40 tokens last week by picking 12 out of 14 games right!

One last time guys, Me and the Chopper are tied and the end is near, we alreay had to go into overtime

Back