help my buddy out...

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
One of my best friends has a custom knife company and one of his knives is in a competition. He sent me this email.

I would like to ask for your help, and it will take a few minutes. My custom knife company, Cossack Blades, COSSACK BLADES™ – ALL OUR KNIVES ARE HANDMADE , has made it to the finals in a worldwide competition called the “Reader’s Choice†award which is described below. Actually, one of my knives is used for the picture of the “Vote for Reader’s Choice Award†below. It is identified as Knife 5 in the actual contest (Blade Magazine does not identify who made the knife for purposes of the vote).

All I would ask is that you register on-line and vote for my knife (Knife 5 – The Beekeeper). You can register at the following link: Blade Magazine Forum

Once you are registered, click on the link below or here

Vote for Readers' Choice Award

and vote for Knife 5.

Thanks for your support.

Jim

I figured no better place that the .org to help a buddy out.

Thanks for your vote...:thumbsup:

Well I registered but I'm still waiting on the confirmation email before I can vote. Your buddy does some nice work. :thumbsup:

done but he's only 15% hopefully everyone will help out and looks like I found a new forum damn you Dino like I don't spend enough time here :laugh: looks like a lot of work went into that baby. :beerchug:

I know this is a bogus post because you have no friends :laugh:; Alright, alright, I'm off to vote geeze :laugh:

Nice blade work.

Jim has some really cool knives on the site. The knife forum itself seems to be the hayabusa.org for the knife crowd.

Jim is a great guy, I have known him since '99 when we worked together in FT. Huachuca then again in 2003. Very stand up fellow he retired from the Army as a Chief Warrant Officer 5 (one of a very few).

done. nice knives on that site.

I have a friend that makes knives as well, not near that caliper...but you have to start somewhere.

Damn, access denied here at work because it's a WEAPONS site LOL

I've been told I can't play with knives anyway *sigh*

Thanks to everyone who voted so far. Jim is catching up and needs 10 votes to tie for first. Please take a second and toss him a vote. The site is pretty cool too.

gotta say I do like 4 though that thing looks pretty solid and willing to take a beating. ( but I voted for 5 :thumbsup:)

There are a bunch of you guys on line right now. my buds knife is only 12 votes out of 1st place.

Come on ladies and gents we can do better....take 5 min and toss a vote to number 5. :thumbsup:

To all of you that voted thank much.....:beerchug:

Back