my buddy is on LA Ink tonight!!!

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
just found out a good friend of mine will have his episode of LA ink aired tonight. the show airs at 10pm et and i missed it but it will replay again at 12am et on TLC. he got a back piece done to remember his father and step mother that were killed after being hit head on by a drunk driver while they were headed to clearwater florida for vacation. my buddy was in the car behind them when it happened. his little sister and her friend were also in the car with his parents but didnt sustain fatal injuries. chris is also the lead singer for a cincy based band by the name of Langus. these guys own the cincy music scene and have played with several national acts like breakin benjamins, chevelle, hinder, seven mary three, etc.... you can check them out at www.myspace.com/langus ...... they have some outstanding tunes posted there!!!!

jsut thought i would share with everyone and hopefully some of you will get to watch it.

ozzy

I just watched it. Please pass along my condolences. Also tell him that I felt his pain, and that I am glad he's pulling through. Very cool tat he had done.
beerchug.gif

Kat Von D is so hot in that wierd punk rock kinda way.....
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
cool.gif

bowdown.gif

just got the heads up that my buddy should be on within the next 5-10 mins.....

kat is a POA for sure, dont dig all the ink she has but she's a sexy woman for sure
beerchug.gif

wow, that is a messed up story but he seems to have really gotten his life headed in the right direction...that is one sharp tat!!! wishing him and his sister the best
beerchug.gif

wow, that is a messed up story but he seems to have really gotten his life headed in the right direction...that is one sharp tat!!!  wishing him and his sister the best
beerchug.gif
he has been a real warrior through it all!!!  i remember talking to a mutual friend of ours the morning after the accident happened, still didnt know about it, and all i got out of him was " dude, i cant talk, i gotta get to the airport to get chris"....  it was unreal!!!!

on a side note, his father was the lead singer for an 80's cover band and he was the drummer.  he actually played the drums standing up!!! he was also a male nurse in the cardiac section for a major hospital in cincy!!! i never got to meet his parents, but from what ive heard from others, they were two outstanding people!!!!

guys, please take a minute and listen to the tunes chris has posted on there myspace page.  again it is www.myspace.com/langus

Back