Got to meet a woman on my 'list' last night!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
At some point in his life, every man (before he grows up) has had a 'list' of women he'd be willing to do just about anything to get a shot at. Pretty high up on my list is Ashley Judd; she is such a total babe. Perky, beautiful smile, a stunning woman.

My wife kinda sorta knows her, not close (mutual friends). She got invited to a private screening of her new movie last night "The Tooth Fairy" starting Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson; also has parts by Ashley, Billy Crystal, and Julie Andrews. When she told me, I said "can i go too?" and my wife got it cleared. I got all excited :please:

So last night we went down to the theatre, kinda hush-hush. Several other people I recognized included her sister Wynonna (she's smaller than she appears on TV) and country singer Billy Dean. About 75 people, security had to screen everyone for phones/weapons etc. (it's a felony to record a movie and they were being very careful). I had to go lock my iPhone in the car.

The movie was VERY cute (PG); The Rock is this Hockey Player that gets sentenced to being a fill-in Tooth Fairy because he tells his girlfriend's (Ashley) daughter that there's no such thing. Eventually he realizes that there's magic in kid's (and even adults') dreams. Very well done, plenty of humor (Billy Crystal is a riot) for kids and adults alike; even with a PG rating was plenty clean enough for children (but, if you kids still believe in the tooth fairy, you might want to put it off a little). Highly recommend clean family fun.

Ashley spoke a little before the movie and a little afterwards. She was on the other side of the aisle that we were leaving on, so I (and my daughter) were pretty disappointed that we weren't going to get to meet her. So we went on out in the lobby, and I was getting my daughter interested in playing a video game (SIDENOTE): There was a motorcycle racing video game you could sit on and it leaned and it did wheelies and stoppies....and you KNOW what I was thinking - If I'd had my camera I'd have gotten a pic of me with a knee out and posted it for kicks). Anyway, my wife comes in and asks my daughter if she'd like to meet Ashley, so we go back out in the lobby and there she is talking to my wife and a couple other women. We walk up and my wife introduces my daughter, then says, "and this is my husband, Keith". Ashley sticks out her hand, looks at me and smiles, and says "Hi, I'm Ashley"....I take it....

Now, I've been teasing my wife all day about what I might do if I got to meet her. She knows I think Ashley Judd is one of the hottest women on the planet :hot:, and I'd come up with all kinds of witty reparte'. My thoughts included saying:
"Hi, I'm YOURS" :rofl:
"Hi, my wife made me promise I wouldn't fawn over you too much" :thumbsup:
Just take her hand and not let go :whistle:
All of these things flashed thru my mind in that short second. So, I looked directly into her eyes, gave her a big smile and softly said:
"I ride a HAYABUSA" :thumbsup::rofl:
NOT :rofl:. I just said "Hi" and didn't say much of anything else as they conversed except to comment that it was a very cute movie. This lasted about a minute, and then she excused herself she was going to eat pizza with her husband Dario Franchetti the race car driver.

This might take a while to get over:inlove:

I haven't washed my had yet :cheerleader:

No pics :banghead: but I've got a really clear image of it in my mind :laugh:

I can imagine what your wife is chuckling about today then {grinz}
totally adorable and congrats...did you manage to smell her too? :laugh:

My brother!!! You've have got to be totally living right!! This woman is one of a very, very few on my, "It would sure be nice to get to know you better (in a very kind and gentlemenly sorta way...no, seriously, I mean it!)" list. For me, she is one of the better actresses that seems to be able to communicate on a level that helps others identify with her character and the scenes around her. Exceptionally talented! I've caught Frachetti's F1 races several times and she always appears supportive and encouraging and compassionately tense for him while he's racing. Yea, I'd like to be Mario I'll have to confess. Having someone be so amazingly concerned and interested in you is a mystical myth seldom known and enjoyed by few. Kudos to you, busa bro! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I can imagine what your wife is chuckling about today then {grinz}
totally adorable and congrats...did you manage to smell her too? :laugh:

Oh, you TOTALLY had to go THERE...I sure thought about it, but, unfortunately, no that might have been too much :inlove:

And yes, my wife knows I HAD a 'list' but she also is firmly convinced that the opportunity will NEVER occur so she doesn't get too ticked about it.

Now...if I could just get her email address....:laugh:

She is very sexy in my book! I like option C "i ride a hayabusa". Gteat story!
Posted via Mobile Device

wow very cool!!! you must have some good people in good places to get that viewing... (you were not a party crasher right? :laugh: )

Oh YEAH, I remember that, too :bowdown:

I guess I should have added:

"Hi, I saw you nekkid in that Marilyn Monroe movie you did" :laugh:

I'll try to keep this family friendly when I say this, but that scene was my first exposure to perfection in small doses...if you know what I mean. :laugh: My girlfriends have always been well endowed...so I never knew any different. :rofl:

Was she as hot in person as you thought she'd be?

She's aged, so she's not what she was when she was 25-30 (but neither are any of us), but she's still huge on the hotness scale; and the way she walks/talks/smiles/laughs is very cute. I sure wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!

Very cool skydivr!

I got to meet Ashley & her husband about 8yrs ago at the Downtown Denver Indy car race.
My Father went to school and was in the same fraternity as one of Klein Tool sons. At that time they were Dario's major sponsor. So every once in awile my Pops would get hooked up w/ some serious pit credentials :thumbsup:

She was very gracious in taking time & talking w/ us..... and very gorgeous!!

Ashley-Judd-1.jpg

Back