Cranked off my buddy this weekend..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
So I go to the AMA Superbike races at Road America this weekend. I'm there with my best friend ('03 GSXR1000) his dad (Harley Bagger) and another good friend ('06 GSXR1000). When we get to the campground (not on the track) we get a group of Harley riders come over and start asking me questions and giving me props on the 'Busa (good times..) Then the next morning we head over to the track. You can ride just about anywhere you want at Road America, so everytime you wanted to go sit somewhere else, etc you ride and park.. EVERYTIME we parked somewhere, I'd have people looking at the Busa. Mine is basically stock, just some Yosh R77s, etc. My one buddy (06 1000) gets all peeved and was like "why is everyone looking at your bike, what's so great about it? " etc, etc, etc.. I'm just like, hey the Hayabusa is an icon, everyone knows what it is, etc. He can't figure it out, and is just floored the whole weekend. It was awesome.. :D Saw a bunch of 'Busa's there, didn't get many pics, but I'll upload a few.. I have to weed through a ton, so I'll see what I can do. Just random pics. Don't miss the hideous skull bike though. :banghead:
DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0801.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

DSCN0806.jpg

DSCN0836.jpg

DSCN0838.jpg

DSCN0839.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0801.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

DSCN0806.jpg

DSCN0836.jpg

DSCN0838.jpg

DSCN0839.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

Going back, missed the umbrella girls, looked like skull bike rider dropped his weed :whistle:

Damn it I didnt read every post. So elaborate on this cranking? ???

You have us worried here...

:laugh:

Everyone needs a buddy like that! :poke:

Crank me! Crank me!

Don't really know what it actually means but it sounds naughty...:whistle:

Explain to him that his bike is just another litre bike and our bike is the "Mighty Hayabusa" :laugh:

I'm hitting the Mid Ohio AMA up in July. Never been and I'm looking forward to it. Friends have told me some crazy things that have went on at past events.

Back