Lost My Buddy to the Darkside

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Yep! He bought a Harley :banghead: despite my best efforts to steer him to ANYTHING else.

He tried to get a C109RT but Suzuki said his credit wasn't good enough for their 2.95% rate. Sounds like HD is desperate to move bikes. They were dealin'.

Would a true friend buy a HD to ride with him? ???

I ride with HD's pretty regular.. not a thing wrong with them IMO.. I like riding the cruiser every now and then..

I like HD's alot being that I live in Va about 10 miles from DC . I ride every year in Rollin' Thunder and let me tell you. I never saw so many bikes in one spot before.That's my plan ! When I turn the big 5 0 I'm going to get myself a Harley

Nothing wrong with a Harley, Just dont get that everything else is Sh*t attitude once you have one, ( That really annoys me )

My neighbor who I rode with a few times on his Harley is always asking why I have a Ghey Bike, Last time I asked him what is it about my Bike that makes you think its Ghey. The fact it has more Horsepower than yours. The fact its almost twice as fast as yours. The fact that it doesnt look like every other Bike out there. His responce, It just looks Ghey, My responce, Its because your always looking at my azz end and your getting those Ghey feelings. We then just both laughed and changed the subject.

I dont mind riding with or riding a harley! I have done both. My only complaint is the posers out there that think they are the sh!t for owning one and act like they are above the rest of us who ride!

Nothing wrong with a Harley, Just dont get that everything else is Sh*t attitude once you have one, ( That really annoys me )

My neighbor who I rode with a few times on his Harley is always asking why I have a Ghey Bike, Last time I asked him what is it about my Bike that makes you think its Ghey. The fact it has more Horsepower than yours. The fact its almost twice as fast as yours. The fact that it doesnt look like every other Bike out there. His responce, It just looks Ghey, My responce, Its because your always looking at my azz end and your getting those Ghey feelings. We then just both laughed and changed the subject.

There's Harley Rider's, Bikers and Harley Rider's that think they are Bikers.

Well, it's too damned bad that Zook wouldn't hook him up. It's a loss, to be sure...

now all he needs to do is trade someone title for title zuk for harley lol

I dont mind riding with or riding a harley! I have done both. My only complaint is the posers out there that think they are the sh!t for owning one and act like they are above the rest of us who ride!

+1000
I was riding one day a rolled up on some harley guys at a gas station. I asked them where they were headed and they acted like I asked them for one hundred dollars. One guy said they were heading in for the day. I saw them about 30 mins later on the other side of town. :laugh:

Thinking about Trading the M109 for a New V-Rod ???

But I think I would Get Banned from the Org.:laugh:

I like HD's alot being that I live in Va about 10 miles from DC . I ride every year in Rollin' Thunder and let me tell you. I never saw so many bikes in one spot before.That's my plan ! When I turn the big 5 0 I'm going to get myself a Harley

That's way to young my brother.

I said I was going to trade my Kubota for a Harley after I got the landscaping done. What was I thinking? The landscaping ain't never going to get done and I ain't never going to buy a Harley.

Now if I could find a Harley with a PTO maybe. :rofl: Just don't think it would generate enough HP to spin a chipper shredder. :poke:

Good come back.:laugh: I like Harleys, V-Rods, Ultra Classic's.

That's me last year in the desert camp!! I was the only non Harley rider :thumbsup:

DSC00059.jpg

Back