I missed my buddy's wedding!

D-BLOCK

Registered
I'm watching a movie tonight and i get a text saying "WTF?" I said what. :whistle: He replied my wedding was today. I totally thought it was next weekend. :banghead: I just completely misread the invite. I planned on going, even bought a new suit. I need to make it up to him, what should I do? ???

Man I really feel like crap

DOH!
Don't know how you are gonna make that one up, man! WOW! Hope the movie was good.. :laugh:

Wow, you better get a real nice gift for them. A lil get away for 2 or send them to get massages or a spa to relax a bit. Do they got kids? Offer babysitt for an evening so they can go enjoy a quiet dinner and a movie, or something like that...

lol...you cant ever make up for it...hope it wasnt that good of a buddy.:rulez:

It'll be lots easier to make it up to him than to her.

just tell him you ran into a super hot girl that was leaving town in 4 hours and told you it was now or never...any true friend would understand and totally forgive you :thumbsup:

just tell him you ran into a super hot girl that was leaving town in 4 hours and told you it was now or never...any true friend would understand and totally forgive you :thumbsup:

Forgiven by him, Not so sure about her.

plus 1, all my buddy has to say a hot chick and all is forgiven!!!

If you weren't the Best man or a groomsman then it's simply an oops, and move on. I wouldn't expect him to ever let you live it down though, no matter what you do. Buy him a beer and have a good laugh about it.

You could get him a "Pre-Paid Divorce"...:rofl:

Look at this way... You probably weren't really all that close if you you weren't in the wedding, weren't at the rehersal supper, weren't at the bachelor party, or didn't talk frequently enough to know to be reminded that the wedding was yesterday.

Most people are forgiving....me,not so much so.If a buddy of mine fugs up real bad I usually write them off.I've got enuff friends.:laugh:

As for missing a wedding,if it was my wedding I wouldn't be bothered at all.Who cares,no biggie at all.

Now if he bailed on a street ride,or a trip to the bush to ride dirt....

He'd be kicked to the curb like garbage. :rulez:

RSD.

This was not a mistake...think about it.

You send them a card,in it ,you promise not to miss your buddies next wedding.Makes you super popular with his new bride right.:laugh:

She forbids you ever coming over.This gets you out of anniversary parties,her BD parties,kids BD's,graduations etc etc.

Leaving you and your buddy free to hang out on the side,riding bikes,drinks at the bar,Vegas trips etc.

This was not a mistake,this was a godsend.

There is always a silver lining.:whistle:

RSD.

I think a letter with an apology is the way to go. Then I'd send a nice gift a few weeks later.

Go to the place that made the original invitations and have em print ya on off.with yesterdays date and show it to him, not your fault and he should get his money back from that crappy company.:laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

This was not a mistake...think about it.

You send them a card,in it ,you promise not to miss your buddies next wedding.Makes you super popular with his new bride right.:laugh:

She forbids you ever coming over.This gets you out of anniversary parties,her BD parties,kids BD's,graduations etc etc.

Leaving you and your buddy free to hang out on the side,riding bikes,drinks at the bar,Vegas trips etc.

This was not a mistake,this was a godsend.

There is always a silver lining.:whistle:

RSD.

:rofl::rofl:

Always thinking of the advantages.

Back