I think I found my suit to wear for my brothers wedding....

Slowstang305

Registered
Walked around Macy's and what do I see on the clearance rack?? This fly ass suit! Too bad it was a medium (I wear XL, "fat man in a little suit)

If this was in XL I would have definitely snagged it to wear at my brothers upcoming wedding. Hell id probably ride the busa in this fly ass suit.
IMG_5717.JPG

UntidyDirtyKagu-size_restricted.gif

Thank God.A real suit. Wheew. Knowing you I had visions of a photo with you in yer "Birthday Suit"
For the love of Christ...I have no idea why I clicked "open."
I need serious help. :crazy:
The suit is "Fly" thou Stang. I say,buy it/wear it. Clothes that don't fit is the new cool. Just push the sleeves up Miami Vice style. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

The cool suit, bro. You would be the best-looking guest at the wedding 100%. The last time I was at a wedding I wore something similar, but in a different color. My mom wanted me to wear something from Gentleman's Guru | Men's Formal Wear & Accessories, but that would be too fancy. That is why I started looking for something special, and it would be a compromising decision. So, it should have looked both cool and like a suit. I don’t wear suits in everyday life, that’s why it was not easy to look for something like that. But I managed, and my mom wasn’t even angry at me.

Last edited:
Back