Finally Got My New Leathers

BusaReds

Registered
After ordering the new Shift 05 two piece superstreet suit back in Feb I finally got it yesterday.......
Well worth the wait.......
I ordered the suit primarily for drag racing so I was lookin for a suit without knee pucks.  Well low and behold, as you may remember, I bought a 05 gixxer 750 in March and now I am learning to drag my knee....
Are there any strap on knee pucks that i can purchase to wear over the suit or am I gonna need another pair of pants with pucks.  I have the AGV gsxr jacket already so might just get the pants so I'll have a drag suit and a "kneedrag" suit.

The Shift suit is very nice for the price.  There is so much stretch material in the right spots that make this the most comfortable suit I have ever put on out of the box.  The suit is sold by most net sites for 599.99 but i found it at DSRPOWERSPORTS.com for 509.
The new Superstreet mag also had a good write up on the suit as well............

Also picked up a JoeRocket  Phoenix 3.0 textile jacket.  Another good jacket for the money.  I was able to find that for 117.00....  It has a nice inner liner that makes the suit waterproof if you need.......

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113579904 -->

Glad you are getting the right gear. I'm sure there are some innovative types that have got some pucks that may help. Now that you have it though let us see what it looks like.

smile.gif

That's where I ordered my Shift M1 coat from...

Good site, highly recommended and the ABSOLUTE BEST PRICE on that coat, and believe me - I looked around a lot!
cool.gif

So, post up pics BusaReds...of the new gear...
smile.gif

Here's what I finally decided on...LOVE IT!

Shift_M1.jpg

Michelle, I love that jacket too...... I'd like to have that just to wear. And thinking about it too. The leather on the Shift stuff seems to so soft and comfortable. Almost like its been broken in already or relaxed some how. But yet still thick and able to provide good protection. I got the white and black Shift Streetfighter gloves too. They would look so sweet with ur white jacket and they really look nice with my black and white two piece.....
Will get a pic up in a few mins..........

Not familiar with your pants, but why not just get some velcro put on at your local leather shop, and buy a set of sliders?

just go get some strong velcro.. like they use on other suits.. and take it to a tailoring shop and have them sew it on wherever u want it.. and then buy whatever pucks u wanna wear on there...

Back