Oh RSD...remember what you said earlier this football season?

i hope soneone takes shermans knees out. Hate him more then i hate manning.... :)

I went to my first Broncos game in 1960 with my Dad. As a season ticket holder since the 70s , I want a Bronco blow out, But I don't think that will happen, the Seahawks are a great team also.

Everyone is hating on Sherman ! Oh No , He said "Good Game" to the guy ( that has been proven by the tape) and he got pushed in his face ! I'd be mad to , all he did was yell (think about it he was trying to be a good sportsman which is what we teach the kids right??)! WTF people!!! I know he is such a jerk with his own charity that helps kids and all! Yes I'm being sarcastic. Do you want your football players to be all nice and polite?? Maybe we should just play flag football.

Good grief, that one left a mark...

The better team definitely won...after watching Sherman and seeing how tough he really is, I would be lying if I didn't say I was smiling a bit when he was carted away...I do hope he's ok though :)

That enough football for the year...next!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Yeah, way more domination than I ever wanted to see, but it is what it is... :(

Congrats to the Seahawks!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Seemed like a good place to post this...

998158_10202012867415776_1193328958_n.jpg

1888667_10151949944596868_1571526982_n.jpg

if RSD doesn't come back and comment on this thread...hes never coming back....lol

well my predictions came true just missed it a little broncs got killed and sherman got taken out of the game.

Back