Are you ready for some Football? AFC/NFC Title Games today

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Ok so, who is gonna win?

Ravens/Patriots: Ravens got the defense, Patriots got the Offense. Flacco just not consistent. Brady is freakin brilliant with so many people to throw it to. Unless the Ravens have a good day, I'd say Patriots will come out on top (but I HATE their coach!)

Giants/49ers: Both teams have offenses that you could flip a coin and that would be the chances of their offenses having a good day. I don't know either defense well enough to pick out the better one. In this case I'd say the Giants, 100% depending on Eli having a great day.

Either way, cold/wet outside, warm with beer and popcorn inside. My neighbor had a lightning stike the other night and lost ALL his TV/Stereo/etc. (like 4 TV's). I may have to invite him up.

RAVENS!!! I don't like the other three teams so, Ravens will take it all. Not speaking anything less. :cheerleader:

Invited friends over for the Giants/49ers game. I`m a Bears fan, wife likes Cowboys..just the opposite of the friends we invited over.
I will cheer for the 49ers.
:laugh: have you seen the crying Packers fan on youtube? morning radio DJ`s were talking about it (good for a laugh) girls name is Casey

I'm a huge pats fan, sitting here in my Brady jersey waiting to go hang out with my girl and her friends, who are all rabid giants fans. It's going to be a very interesting couple of weeks.

That said, I'm picking Patriots, out of love and offense. And I'll pick the giants for fear of castration. The 49ers are going to give them a helluva fight.

Patriots beat Ravens: That last 11 seconds was heartwrenching; two dropped passes and potential interference foul, then to blow that field goal....

Giants beat 49'ers: Not as good a game IMHO, a lot of grinding away at each other; way to many missed 3rd down opportunities, and a huge amount of sacks. Giants will have hard time beating Pats if they can't play any better than this as Brady will tear their defense up.

:cry:

I think I am going to the movies on Super bowl Sunday!!! :laugh:
Good luck to those who have teams they are cheering for.

Back