Oh RSD...remember what you said earlier this football season?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
He mentioned "wouldn't it be funny if the Broncos (my team) and the Seahawks (his team) went to the Super Bowl? :whistle: I wanted to invite RSD to our Super Bowl party!! :thumbsup:

It was a tense weekend in my house watching my guys go up against GIXERHP's stupid Tom Brady, again :banghead: GIXERHP started the calls and texts first thing in the morning, then he disappeared :whistle:

It'll be another tense weekend in less than two weeks when we get to face the mouth, err, Sherman and his crew...

Go Broncos!!!

8585_10202247724708970_1127185033_n.jpg

Go figure it would be Vabs who posts about the awesome weekend of football we had :beerchug:

This is gonna be 1 helluva Super Bowl!!! Can't wait :cheerleader:

Oh, I was stressing about football all weekend!! I've been a die-hard fan since I was a kid; born in Aurora, CO...

I still have the t-shirt from their first Super Bowl (we lost) when I was just 8 years old. It's on my 43 year old teddy bear for good luck!! :)

72960_10202247725228983_806462763_n.jpg

So far the Broncos are the favorite but we all know Peyton is known 2 "choke" in big game situations :laugh: :poke:

I don't have a preference on who wins I just want to see a great game that comes down 2 the wire like that SF vs Seattle game.

Where is that Ol Bastid @?? Rubb better post up and show his team spirit cause right now Vabs you and your ancient azz teddy bear got him beat :rofl:

I know, right? My bear wins!! I'm the number one fan!! :rofl:

I hope the Broncos pull this one off...two teams I did not want to face at the end - the Patriots or the Seahawks :banghead:

RSD, where are you? :whistle:

i havent seen ol rub for a bit. i hope he is doing well. Recovering from a beatch can be brutal. It sounded like he was getting hammered good to.

BTW broncs aint gonna do much good when they are all stoned out of their minds.......... :)

i havent seen ol rub for a bit. i hope he is doing well. Recovering from a beatch can be brutal. It sounded like he was getting hammered good to.

BTW broncs aint gonna do much good when they are all stoned out of their minds.......... :)

Yep, been there myself, done that and it takes a while to recover and feel normal again. I even looked for his Facebook account, but I see it's MIA now :(

Ummm, the state of Washington legalized the stuff before Colorado, so I'd say the Seahawks have been flying high longer :whistle:

Yeah your right Vabs and I can't remember how many exactly but there's been quite a few Seahawk players in trouble this year 4 violating the leagues substance abuse policy :whistle:

Yeah your right Vabs and I can't remember how many exactly but there's been quite a few Seahawk players in trouble this year 4 violating the leagues substance abuse policy :whistle:

The ugly side of legalized weed :rofl: But hey, goes back to the original conversations we all had - be smart. If you're tied to a team with a multi-million dollar contract, wouldn't most of us make the smart decision to NOT smoke it? Hrmmmm... :whistle:

Anyway, GO BRONCOS!! :thumbsup:

drug enforcement in New Jersey will likely be pretty busy :lol:

Idk if it's just me but I'm kinda leery about this Superbowl in Jersey.....

Terrorists love to attack the east coast 4 sum reason and everybody is gonna be bundled up wearing big azz coats, ski masks, etc. Didn't have 2 worry about a situation like that when it's in The Big Easy or FL.... the guy in the trench coat would stick out like a sore thumb. Now not so much, everybody is gonna be covered head 2 toe and after the Boston incident it shows that you don't need much or many 2 create chaos :banghead:

local boys all have them paid off, this will be like fishing with a spawn sack :laugh:

He VAB, your Bronco Team Sucks!

Just kidding, I have been a huge Peyton Manning fan since he entered the NFL. I'm in one of those odd positions, no matter which team wins, I'll be happy. I was rooting for these two all through the season and playoffs. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Your loud mouth friend "Richard Sherman" I'd like you to pay attention to during the game. Manning will rarely if ever the entire game throw the ball in Sherman's direction. He is undoubtedly the best corner back in the NFL and feared by every QB in the business.

I hope the game is close and the winner is determined in the last 2 minutes of the game. May the best team win! :cheerleader:

He VAB, your Bronco Team Sucks!

Just kidding, I have been a huge Peyton Manning fan since he entered the NFL. I'm in one of those odd positions, no matter which team wins, I'll be happy. I was rooting for these two all through the season and playoffs. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Your loud mouth friend "Richard Sherman" I'd like you to pay attention to during the game. Manning will rarely if ever the entire game throw the ball in Sherman's direction. He is undoubtedly the best corner back in the NFL and feared by every QB in the business.

I hope the game is close and the winner is determined in the last 2 minutes of the game. May the best team win! :cheerleader:

I know all about Sherman now, thanks to Sherman himself :rofl: We all do, hell even my kids are saying his name every time we see others having rants..."Who is that? Sherman? Self-proclaimed best all-around human?" :laugh:

I've been a Manning fan for years, so imagine how giddy I was when he turned up on my team?! :cheerleader:

I'm good with this game, win or lose, this has been a great season and I hope for a really competitive game with the Broncos having zero give-aways, zero injuries and let's lay low on the penalties please. I really hate one-sided blow-outs, so here's to a close match up without a Tom Brady in sight (that's for GIXERHP) :beerchug:

Dam i wanted San fran, but i guess my new chant will have to do!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Back