L.E.O. yelling at my riding buddy! (pic)

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
My boss's wife just got promoted, so they moved to St. Louis. We gave him a roast before he left. I did some photoshopping to one or our ride pics:laugh::laugh:

BarneyFIfe.jpg

he looks worried :laugh:

That's what is REALLY funny, if you knew him,(Marty), this is exactly how he would react in this situation. He is a big guy with a HOT temper, he laughs stuff off, when he is really pissed!

Marty would say.."I just kept laughing, so I wouldnt kick his a**":rofl:

We all died laughing at the photo, because his reaction seemed soooo accurate:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
If he's looking for someone to ride with, let me know.

Much appreciated! Ill let him know. He just moved this week, to Belleville, Il. His wife just transferred with Wachovia/Wells Fargo.

He is a great guy, but he actually just sold his bike, and decided to buy another out there once settled. I think he will be looking at touring or sport touring.

Much appreciated! Ill let him know. He just moved this week, to Belleville, Il. His wife just transferred with Wachovia/Wells Fargo.

OMG!! I am from Belleville!!! Tell him to enjoy the "Square" which is really a Circle.... with a fountain in the middle....

He is up there at a great time... "fest" time... Mayfest, Bierfest, Octoberfest, Novemeberfest, its a friday let's have a fest fest, Belleville is a great little german town!!

OMG!! I am from Belleville!!! Tell him to enjoy the "Square" which is really a Circle.... with a fountain in the middle....

He is up there at a great time... "fest" time... Mayfest, Bierfest, Octoberfest, Novemeberfest, its a friday let's have a fest fest, Belleville is a great little german town!!

Cool! Thanks, Ill pass that along:thumbsup:

He is a great guy, but he actually just sold his bike, and decided to buy another out there once settled. I think he will be looking at touring or sport touring.

According to the information I gave my insurance company Hayabusa is a sport touring motorcycle!:laugh:

I will have to confess, though, I also own an '02 VTX. Heck of a stump pulling torque monster and well known for smooth riding and forever type reliability.

What ever he rides, he'll miss dem dar rodes in Virginnie!!:thumbsup:

According to the information I gave my insurance company Hayabusa is a sport touring motorcycle!:laugh:

I will have to confess, though, I also own an '02 VTX. Heck of a stump pulling torque monster and well known for smooth riding and forever type reliability.

What ever he rides, he'll miss dem dar rodes in Virginnie!!:thumbsup:

Yep, good roads here:thumbsup:

Funny but Scary story, I lived in St. Louis,(South County), back in 1986, I was looking for back roads to take my 1979 Yamaha 650 Special on. I found a place called "Times Beach".

I went down a gravel road seeing empty houses, then saw a sign saying roll up windows and turn around. I thought great! I'm on my bike.:omg:

Times Beach is a EPA Dioxin contamination site. The gravel roads were sprayed with Dioxin laced oil to keep the dust down.:unhappy:

Last edited:
Yep, good roads here:thumbsup:

Funny but Scary story, I lived in St. Louis,(South County), back in 1986, I was looking for back roads to take my 1979 Yamaha 650 Special on. I found a place called "Times Beach".

I went down a gravel road seeing empty houses, then saw a sign saying roll up windows and turn around. I thought great! I'm on my bike.:omg:

Times Beach is a EPA Dioxin contamination site. The gravel roads were sprayed with Dioxin laced oil to keep the dust down.:unhappy:

:rofl: NICE!! yeah the STL area lacks a little on decent roads...

but dodging Combines (sp?) during Harvest time is so much fun!!

Back