I think i have been screwed over by a member

jjbusa

Donating Member
Registered
i bought a clear DB from a member here i dont want to say his name yet but its been a week since i sent the money via paypal and since ive herd from him. i have sent emails asking if its been shipped but no go its almost 2 weeks now and i havent herd from him and no DB he let it go for $60 new and $20 shipping but he said if shipping was cheaper he would refund me the Diff"cause thats the type of guy he is" i cant help but feeling screwed. i sold my nextel to buy this and now im out the money and the worse part im out the DB. Me and the wife arent doing to well on cash flow right now so im screwed.... im gonna give it till the end of the week then ill post his emails and his email. just had to vent i thought we were all family here but theres always one i guess. should of know the deal sounded to good to be true.

OK I know I new but now its my time to vent. I am an Army brat I was raised to trust people. My Dad taught me at a very young age if you give some one your word/hand shake you better follow thru with what ever the situation was or you are not a MAN. It seems to be happening alot here lately and that sucks. I know everyone has problems but there is no excuse for the lack of comunications with that person. I would under stand if someone had a family emergance we all have them, and could not get it to me for a few months or whatever but just let me know. The people here seem to be good folk and everyone seems to look out for each other. OK iam done rambling on but this just piss's me off.
AAAssjani.gif

Hey jjbusa, have you PM'd any of the Mods about it. They know the members well and can help the communication process.

Keep your chin up, the guy may still come thru with the DB screen. 2 weeks can go fast when things are hectic
wink.gif

bro be patient most packages take 5-7 business days and parcel post can take up to 14 days...

Back