I did not get screwed over by members here

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to publically state that I did not get screwed over by any members here. We should acknowledge the good sides too.
smile.gif
Actually, when my bike slid on it's side a couple feet, pward76 from here GAVE me a free can - and even wrenched it on for me when I went to pick it up! Pat, I think I STILL owe you a burger or something. 999 times out of a 1000, members here rock. I've met and road with many cool peps: fastbusa, gsxtacy and dad, and many more. Just felt like saying this.

Well I do kinda feel left out... No one has been screwing me either... Well None of the members anyway...
laugh.gif

I just wanted to publically state that I did not get screwed over by any members here.  We should acknowledge the good sides too.  
smile.gif
 Actually, when my bike slid on it's side a couple feet, pward76 from here GAVE me a free can - and even wrenched it on for me when I went to pick it up!  Pat, I think I STILL owe you a burger or something.    999 times out of a 1000, members here rock.  I've met and road with many cool peps:  fastbusa, gsxtacy and dad, and many more.  Just felt like saying this.
Well said. Ive never been screwed by anyone here.

ac42.gif

I have!! But then I'm married to her too... never mind...
tounge.gif

I've had great dealings with members here too. I must say, including Mick. He sent me a pair of front lenses free of charge.

Good post WWJD!

Anna is SOOO yesterday. I'VE moved on even if SHE hasn't been able to let go of me. I hope her meds help... I can't imagine how hard it is to loose a guy like me and end up with some superficial millionare. Poor thing

+1. All of my dealings with board members have been great. I've always got more than I expected.
cool.gif

Lotta good and decent folk here willing to help out a brother..

i have dealt with sevaral board members and all were great people to deal with ! all transactions went smoothly and things worked out . all is good
biggrin.gif

I just wanted to publically state that I did not get screwed over by any members here.  We should acknowledge the good sides too.  
smile.gif
 Actually, when my bike slid on it's side a couple feet, pward76 from here GAVE me a free can - and even wrenched it on for me when I went to pick it up!  Pat, I think I STILL owe you a burger or something.    999 times out of a 1000, members here rock.  I've met and road with many cool peps:  fastbusa, gsxtacy and dad, and many more.  Just felt like saying this.
Thanks good to hear the positive....

Back