I am so pissed off!!!

Sorry to hear.

I'm probably as far from being plugged into the stolen parts network as someone can be, but if I hear anything I'll share it.

WHAT??!! You are a PILOT!!! HELLO!! Can't you just ... look for it while your at work? :poke:

Sorry to hear. Hope your friend gets his bike back and the creep that took it gets what he deserves.

Sorry to hear..

I went liability only on my bike, but told them keep the theft coverage too.

Best of luck he gets it back clean.

GD thieves...I wish I could catch someone trying to steal a bike. I'd beat them within an inch of their lives. I had a 2002 Honda 954RR that I bought used with 900 miles on it in '04. I was only able to enjoy it for 3 months before it was taken from me. During that time I had already put about $1500+ of aftermarket stuff on it too. Didn't get any of that back, but at least I had full coverage on it. I hope they're able to find it. I never saw mine again...still have both original keys to it. :(

RIP girl.

devil6.jpg

GD thieves...I wish I could catch someone trying to steal a bike. I'd beat them within an inch of their lives. I had a 2002 Honda 954RR that I bought used with 900 miles on it in '04. I was only able to enjoy it for 3 months before it was taken from me. During that time I had already put about $1500+ of aftermarket stuff on it too. Didn't get any of that back, but at least I had full coverage on it. I hope they're able to find it. I never saw mine again...still have both original keys to it. :(

RIP girl.

That's messed up. Unfortunately when bikes are stolen they are rarely found again. I know most of them here in Sac end up as track bikes in a neighboring town. I am CONSTANTLY on Craigs list and local papers with friends looking to go check out bikes for sale just so we can check out vin numbers.

I wish tracking devices were not so damn expensive!!

use remotely activated (turned on cell phone) plugged into bikes battery and hiden in air box... then you can use gps function... and make sure its a sprint phone..easyer for goverment to get permission to track them....lol

Sorry to hear about your mates bike!, I always liked the RC51 and to this day would still love to own 1, heres hoping he finds the guy someday soon with the bike!

Something just donned on me!!!!!!!!! I have a GPS locator for my dog...

https://www.akccar.org/cares-pub/hardgood/hardgoodProduct.car?productId=1078

It's not as expensive and I bet you could hide the pod somewhere in your bike. I'm going to look into that!! Heres the pricing on service...

GPS Pet Locator Service Plans- SpotLight - PAW Inc.

Not to thread jack or take away from your rant but, this sounds like an awsome idea and also it sounds to me Llike CaBusaGirl's bike is gunna end up being called Rover:whistle:

Sad to hear that,hopefully the police and anyone can find it in one piece.Best of luck.I hate such scumbags

Put out some fresh bait in the area but not where it happened. Cross fingers and wait.
This worked for an aquaintance very well. No police were involved.

i would be judge ,jury . and EXECUTIONER....even though my area isnt a high ripoff area i am adding a alarm system this spring...

Sorry to hear that story....but when he's ready you could make a Hayabusa Owner out of him.

Back