I am so pissed off!!!

War Bird 13

Registered
sorry brothers and sisters but i'm gonna rant a bit...WHAT THE F*CK GIVES PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO THINK THEY CAN STEAL FROM HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!!:banghead: A buddy of mine went to work Wednesday morning this past week and when he got home that day...guess what was missing...you got it HIS BIKE...an really nice RC51...was it a Busa?...NO...and i know that makes NO difference to anyone else here since we are all fellow riders and just LOVE what we do and what we do it on (no matter what it is)...i REALLY have NO idea what i would do if i caught someone trying to steal MINE or any other fellow riders machine...But i know the guy that i caught once in my younger years trying to steal a girlfriends car stereo wished i didn't play golf (and no i didn't take lessons from Tigers wife LOL)...anyway to all of you who have ever been jacked i'm sorry...oh FYI...my buddy is a younger guy and really couldn't fit FULL Coverage Insurance into his budget so yeah once again u got it...LIABILITYONLY and so it's gone..but if ANYONE in SW Ohio (he lives in the Middletown area) KNOWS or hears anything about Santa delivering an RC51 to someone please speak up...Done ranting but STILL ANGRY...The Bird

Adam's RC51 (1).jpg

Adam's RC 51 At Bike Night.jpg

Kil-Kare Ride (1).jpg

Tracy and Adam's Bikes At Bike Night.jpg

Sorry to hear about your buddy's bike. I hope he recovers it. Does he have full coverage on it?

That really sucks!! Tell your buddy to keep a Quiet look out on Craigslist in your area for people parting out or selling a "track bike."

Some people need to be shot on the spot (thats what I would do if I caught someone trying to steal my bike!) A$$hole$ don't care how hard people have to work for what they have. I really hope he finds it!!

That really sucks!! Tell your buddy to keep a Quiet look out on Craigslist in your area for people parting out or selling a "track bike."

Some people need to be shot on the spot (thats what I would do if I caught someone trying to steal my bike!) A$$hole$ don't care how hard people have to work for what they have. I really hope he finds it!!

Thanks for the tips and advice Busa Girl...will do...

Sorry to hear.

I'm probably as far from being plugged into the stolen parts network as someone can be, but if I hear anything I'll share it.

I know the feeling first hand...this is my second 08. Waiting for them to strike again...they caught me with my pants down the first time. Good luck on finding it...mine never showed up.

What goes around comes around.

If you believe in Karma, believe that the low-life that stole your buddy's bike will get his head kicked in soon enough.

Well, being an RC51, it shouldnt be easy to get rid of. Not to many of those around. For your friends sake thats good. Hopefully he can get it back soon.

Thieving Bastids! I hope they get caught during their next heist and end up missing their nuts!

Maybe his RC51 will show up?

Back