HAPPY ENDING...But STILL Pissed

Im just waiting to here the thief filed a police report. Seems like something a Thief would be dumb enough to do:laugh:

This thread does not deliver. I thought it was about one of them geisha shacks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad he got his baby back. It was two degrees here this morning.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

With LoJack being so popular they might have left it there to cool down, BUT, I couldn't see them leaving it in a tow away zone ??

Load up the guns , take it back to where it was towed from and wait !
When the thieves see it and cant believe their eyes thats when you hit em with it ,

7.62mm FULL METAL JACKET right in the Medula Oblongata !

Glad to hear your buddy got his bike back. Have a question though and I have seen this happen in Houston when I was growing up. How does he know some one stole the bike and it was not just picked up by the tow truck driver? Like I said this happened allot when I was growing up in the houston area. A tow truck driver would be driving around and they would stroll though appartment complexes and pick up cars or what ever and the owner would report the car stolen (Bike in this case) to the local police department and they would check all the tow yards and bam there it would be and now the owner is stuck paying ($165) in your case and this puts money in the tow truck companies pocket. It is horrible way to make money but I have seen it happen first hand.

WOW!!!...NEVER thougt of that...r u kidding me?....that is the SAME as thieving it....OH SNAP...there goes my blood pressure again.....:banghead:

Glad to hear that your buddy got his ride back, but it does suck that you couldn't convert him over to the 'Busa. Wish we could have gotten our hands on the pricks that stole it and feed them to my dogs!!

Back