Temporary stable mate

Ranger

Registered
A friend wants my busa to mate with his honda 07 RC51 so he can have the faster kids..lol I'm watching this bike for a friend while he's on a hitch in Iraq. Man I am either way to used to the Busa or spoiled by it because after riding this RC51 my bike feels like a limousine. The RC51 felt almost like a HD sportster from a quick launch, slow on the power delivery and much vibration. It also felt very tall, or top heavy. I have to say it cruised nicely and every gear no matter what speed felt the same. I know its apples and oranges and the bikes are set up for 2 different things but geez, afterwards when I rode the Busa if felt like going from a mini bike to a Goldwing, but thats just me....

RC51.JPG

Sport bike are a blast. I have a GSXR 750 and I love to ride it. But, after being on GXXR the Busa does feel like a Limo.

I am getting to old for those. The Busa is very comfortable by comparison.

I traded my rc51 in on my busa... it is very top heavy and weighs in only 50 lbs less than the busa. great bike but a torture rack on long hauls and will cook your balls on summer days. Fuel mileage sucked on it as well.

Listen if your busa gets pissed at her cause shes not putting out send her over to my house ill let her babie sit mine hehehe
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back