I am making salsa!!!.........post your recipe!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
So here is my very simple salsa.

It comes out great and is simple.

Boil only the tomatoes. Peel the skins when done.
Add the onion, Japs, Celantro, and Serranos in a food processor and blend till you get the consistency you like and then add a little vinegar, (one tablespoon for a small batch).

I likey me salsa berry much.

Post up your favorite recipe - I always like to try new ideas in the Kitchen.
Bubba

IMG_9119.jpg

Couple cans of italian tomatoes, green chili rotel, whatever peppers I can get, if I can't get it hot enough ill add sriacha chili sauce and or habanero tobassco, slap ya mama seasoning or tony's. Process and add garlic and onions to flavor.
Posted via Mobile Device

I use Habeneros, like the heat.............Plus, it is good for joint pain.

Yeah!

Scotch Bonnets are nice:thumbsup:, but the rest of the family is not into the hot stuff like we are.

If it were up to just me and the wifey, it would bring a tear to your eye with every bite.:laugh:

BUB, PM Cap. for your toaster. 2,000 posts, sheesh..................

I don't eat toast,:laugh:

But Grab a chip, jump on that Gray Beauty and come try the salsa, it turned out better than I expected

And wake up that lazy lima bean Scar and get your buns up here.:beerchug:
Bubba

Yummy...read this thread just in time for lunch! Time to go eat, thanks for the Salsa share.

Bottle some of that up and send it to me Bubba......oh wait...I'm in Thailand :banghead:

:laugh:

Yummy...read this thread just in time for lunch! Time to go eat, thanks for the Salsa share.

Bottle some of that up and send it to me Bubba......oh wait...I'm in Thailand :banghead:

:laugh:

Send me some of that Musaman Curry braw!
And some Tom Yum :thumbsup:
Have a safe trip back.
Bubba

Back