How many would move to Texas?

Who?

Oh yeah, the ones with the terrible ice! I remember now. Where did they go?

they room with the Cowboys.

...what?...huh?...me, I didn't say that..I love the Cowboys....of old, but I still back them

And dont forget the pacers! LOL oh, wait, everyone else does. forget it.

And actually, we have a 500 mile race AND a 400 mile race. Not to mention the Labor Day weekend nationals at IRP, and the MotoGP last year in September.

ok...motoGP will get you an additional 10 points:beerchug:
after all, you are closer to Green Bay than I am, which is my favorite team.:cheerleader:

Oh? Show me something similar then.

IMG002Small.jpg

IMG011Small.jpg

IMG014Small.jpg

IMG004Small.jpg

Wow, a bunch of trees going up and down. *yawn*

I like to SEE my mountains!

guadalupe_mountains.jpg

texas-guadalupe-mountains-national-park-el-paso-tx197.jpg

texoma.jpg

Did you know that Texas has more lakes than any other state, including Minnesota? Study: Minnesota 7th In Number Of Lakes - wcco.com

6_2.jpg

We even have several forests.

TexasPanhandlePlains-500.jpg

And yes, we have plains....

Photo+Essay+008.jpg

And desert.

Does your state have such diversity?

The better half and I have been talking and when this housing market gets better we are out of this he!! hole called Cali. I'm sick of a supposedly Repub Gov acting like an open wallet Dem, and both of their penchants for taxes and overspending. Besides, I've allways liked the free-spirit of Texans and I could adjust pretty quickly.

But, my wife would consider it seriously only if we moved to Austin, and I'm a bit worried about that. Isn't Austin pretty far-left? Maybe in my old-age I could adjust.... probably not!

But, my wife would consider it seriously only if we moved to Austin, and I'm a bit worried about that. Isn't Austin pretty far-left? Maybe in my old-age I could adjust.... probably not!

Austin is VERY far left!! Being born and raised in Houston and then spending 12 years moving around with hubby in the Navy, I am really not loving Austin. We live a little bit North in Round Rock, Hutto, Pflugerville area and it is really a nice area. We just commute into Austin for work. It has it's culture (I still prefer to drive to Houston for that) but we do must everything up here.
If you look at the Texas voting returns by county, the whole State of Texas is a "red" state except for Travis County, which is Austin. I always refer to UT as "Little Berkeley". :) :)

Wow, a bunch of trees going up and down. *yawn*

I like to SEE my mountains!

guadalupe_mountains.jpg

texas-guadalupe-mountains-national-park-el-paso-tx197.jpg

texoma.jpg

Did you know that Texas has more lakes than any other state, including Minnesota? Study: Minnesota 7th In Number Of Lakes - wcco.com

6_2.jpg

We even have several forests.

TexasPanhandlePlains-500.jpg

And yes, we have plains....

Photo+Essay+008.jpg

And desert.

Does your state have such diversity?

Must be nice. We have corn, corn, and, well, more corn.

Highest point in the state: 1257 ft above sea level. Lowest point: 320 ft above sea level. Yippie...

Last edited:
All I have to say is those that do not like it stay out we here in Texas are better off with out you. Also for those that do not think Texas could survive on its own you are sadly mistaken. :moon: We have everything here in the Greatest State in the Nation TEXAS!!!!!:cheerleader:

I have a lot of respect for Texas, and Texas women.......and all my favorite boot manufacturers......and if they decided to do that....I might consider the move...... :super: But could Texas law enforcement make room for a whole lot of Hayabusa owners ????.....Hmmmm..... :oldcool:

Back