This will stir the pot.

Call me silly, but I have always backed the President, no matter who I voted for...I did vote for GW and I hate seeing everyone slam him at every turn...how soon we forget how fuggin' embarrasing it was to have a Prez in office getting all the attention for getting some in the Oval Office, or that JFK for all his glory had rumors swirling around while his wife stood by his side, that Carter didn't go in and get the American hostages in Iran and Reagan did, that I hear so many bash Reagan for his Presidency yet he was incredibly popular...you'll never please everyone, but I do think as Americans, in the VERY LEAST we owe it to our current President, whomever he (or she) is, some respect...

Clinton...what a fuggin' joke and smear on America, but you know what?  Had 9/11 happened then and he took us to war, I would have backed him too...
Please don't misunderstand me...
I voted for Bush, twice...
And would again...
With all his faults, I believe he is much better than the alternative...
I strongly believe that with the modern media we know alot more then we used to about what happens in the Capital...
Sometimes that's good and sometimes it's not...

David
My reply wasn't really directed at what you said, just that resume up there
wink.gif

I'm posting aggravated LOL  I was watching Fox News today and they were talking about how the liberals are saying GW's trip to Iraq yesterday was a PR stunt; the guy can't win for losing...he goes there, to a dangerous area of the world and I for one am shocked that he risked it, rallies our guys and gals serving the good old USA, pats 'em on the back, makes good with the new Iraqi gov't and gets slammed for going...it's a PR stunt...good grief...I don't get the media anymore...I don't understand why they can't just say something fuggin' good for a change (and note, Fox News was the one pointing this out, so I love Fox News!
laugh.gif
)

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "see, I'm aggravated!"|1150301867 -->

Call me silly, but I have always backed the President, no matter who I voted for...I did vote for GW and I hate seeing everyone slam him at every turn...how soon we forget how fuggin' embarrasing it was to have a Prez in office getting all the attention for getting some in the Oval Office, or that JFK for all his glory had rumors swirling around while his wife stood by his side, that Carter didn't go in and get the American hostages in Iran and Reagan did, that I hear so many bash Reagan for his Presidency yet he was incredibly popular...you'll never please everyone, but I do think as Americans, in the VERY LEAST we owe it to our current President, whomever he (or she) is, some respect...

Clinton...what a fuggin' joke and smear on America, but you know what?  Had 9/11 happened then and he took us to war, I would have backed him too...
+1! Very well said.

Yes I am from Texas, but I did not take offense to your post in that way. I was wondering what politics have to do w/ a wonderful motorcycle.

And YES I do support Bush - what would happen if Clinton was in office during the past few years?? Or his Wife?

Yes I am from Texas, but I did not take offense to your post in that way. I was wondering what politics have to do w/ a wonderful motorcycle.

And YES I do support Bush - what would happen if Clinton was in office during the past few years?? Or his Wife?
What would happen?
More of the same for Clinton...
He'd be having lots of fun in the Oral Office or is it the Anal office or maybe the Missionary office or it could be the Doggie Office...
Anything but the Oval office...
And that would be for either Clinton...
I think he made mockery of the most prestigious, important and Powerful Political Office in the entire World...
And turned it into a Brothel of sorts...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150302555 -->

If you spend any amount of time here, you will find we talk about all subjects on the org. not just bikes. Thats why we have a "random thoughts" forum. We may not always agree with each other, but we always value each others opinions.

I'm posting aggravated LOL  I was watching Fox News today and they were talking about how the liberals are saying GW's trip to Iraq yesterday was a PR stunt; the guy can't win for losing...
Personally it makes me laugh that the retarded ideas are simply ignored.  I love the fact that so many foolish ideas like the run away strategy, are strongly reresented yet totally ignored.  The one side is completly against the war yet not one single thing has changed regarding the war, its kinda funny.  

Why be frustrated? Just laugh at the fact that no matter how loud and childish the tantrum nothing will change in their favor.

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150303019 -->

What would happen?
He'd be having lots of fun in the Oral Office or is it the Anal office or maybe the Missionary office or it could be the Doggie Office...
I think he made mockery of the most prestigious, important and Powerful Political Office in the entire World...

David
and nothing ever happened in there when anyone else wan in office......right. LOL

You know if Hillary got in office it would be payback time..

She would have to ehem. "GET SOME" in her oval office... uhh I mean THE Oval Office...

of course she would have to pay.. ehem. I mean find someone first...
biggrin.gif

One of the things you learn in the Military... You may not respect the man but you sure as hell better respect the Rank he/she holds. As a country we have not been given a ton of viable Political candidates that have the ability to run a country effectivly... Everyone of them is owned and those that are not have no value in the politcal arena. We seem to be stuck with a bunch of lame ducks... Personally it rubs me the wrong way to think any sitting President has avoided Military service... But apparently most of them think it is completly appropriate.

What would happen?

David
and nothing ever happened in there when anyone else wan in office......right. LOL
I'm sure it happened before...
Several times in the past and maybe present...
But at least they were/are decent enough to swallow and leave no DNA evidence...

David

That is why it is called Random section.

Most of all the other forums are for different areas of bike specifics. This Random forum is for just about anything.

The only rule is no foul language, no getting out of hand, no in appropriate pictures..

But other than that, it is for everything..

Like someone said, this board consists of people from ALL walks of life and locations.. it is awesome to be able to discuss something and anything and get to see all the different opinions and views..

It is a totally enlightening experience

Every President has had their share of screw ups in Office... The only difference today is Media access. I'm sure there has been a ton of Grab ass in the lincoln bedroom over the course of time in the White house... There just wasn't dna tests back when Truman or Eisenhower were in office.

One of the things you learn in the Military... You may not respect the man but you sure as hell better respect the Rank he/she holds.  As a country we have not been given a ton of viable Political candidates that have the ability to run a country effectivly... Everyone of them is owned and those that are not have no value in the politcal arena. We seem to be stuck with a bunch of lame ducks...  Personally it rubs me the wrong way to think any sitting President has avoided Military service...  But apparently most of them think it is completly appropriate.
Couldnt have said it better myself. At least when I served and the prez. sent me off to war (The original Bush) I knew that he had the stones to go himself.

What would happen?

David
I'm sure it happened before...
Several times in the past and maybe present...
But at least they were/are decent enough to swallow and leave no DNA evidence...

David
DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

And does anyone have a deep set fear of someone like Hillary getting in the Whitehouse...
If that happens we will become a Country of bleeding heart liberals and Homos, and will release most of the criminals overnight...
And forget about the Borders, they will be more open than now...
And people like me will have to work even harder to support even more indigents and losers...

David
YES!

I don't think I'm going to get a good night's sleep until I'm sure she won't get into office.

Anyone wanna nominate me? I can take care of the bleeding hearts...
firedevil.gif

David, I know you are as concservative as they come, but the country wasn't doing that bad under Clinton. So what the man got a lil head in the Oral Office as you called it. At least everybody was working then, so he could have an unattractive intern hook him up in the White House. GW just ain't the smartest apple on the tree. And yes he and his big-business buddies are lining their pockets daily. In the end the rich get richer and people like you and me tow the line.

I have said it once and I will say it again, everyone needs to support the issue near and dear to them, not necessarily one side or the other.

I am from Texas, I love guns, women, and the fact that God said marriage was a union between a Man and a WOMAn !! And I would appreciate it if all of the "visitors" from the extreme south would pay their dayum taxes or get the fugg out !! There is my political statement.

And does anyone have a deep set fear of someone like Hillary getting in the Whitehouse...
If that happens we will become a Country of bleeding heart liberals and Homos, and will release most of the criminals overnight...
And forget about the Borders, they will be more open than now...
And people like me will have to work even harder to support even more indigents and losers...

David
YES!

I don't think I'm going to get a good night's sleep until I'm sure she won't get into office.

Anyone wanna nominate me?  I can take care of the bleeding hearts...  
firedevil.gif
I'm for it, but you know you will have to talk IN FRONT OF PEOPLE ever now and then. Untill I see that, Ill have to hold my vote! LOL

Back