I'm Gett'in Worried About Our Boys In The Sandbox

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
as anti U.S. sentiment grows in iraq?.....it seems to me that PM Maliki is positioning himself to flipflop on the U.S. and iconize himself amidst his middle east bretheren by...calling for a jihad against U.S. troops....unifying all middle-east sects and tribes and uniting them against the U.S. presence in iraq...which imho?...would result in a devastating slaughterhouse bloodbath for our troops....leaving P.M. Maliki indelably inked in the history books as the greatest freedom fighter to ever lead any middle-eastern nation.

Meanwhile?...Bush's fishing trip with Vlad didn't work...russia has succeeded from the arms treaty...Japan now seeks "1st Strike Nuclear Capability" and our own government hasn't been this fragmented since the civil war.

Riddle me this folks...

Fact 1. Our gov. supported oil corps. seem to use "Excessive On-Going Oil Refinery Maintainence" as an excuse to jack prices at the pumps.

Fact 2. Here we are all upset that Iran is on the brink of supplying themselves with nuclear power...yet this supposedly Oil Rich Nation can't even refine a barrel of it's own oil?

is it possible that no one wants to spend million$/billion$ to create facilities to process something "they" already know is going away?

it's gett'in kinda scary out there for a thinking man...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(cosmo @ Jul. 16 2007,15:25) What thinking man did you have in mind?
laugh.gif
ones that can respond with more than one sentence in an eductaed fashion...that kinda thinking man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jul. 16 2007,20:28)
(cosmo @ Jul. 16 2007,15:25) What thinking man did you have in mind?
laugh.gif
ones that can respond with more than one sentence in an eductaed fashion...that kinda thinking man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that may be difficult to find around these parts.

Meanwhile, you should just start watching Fox News - according to them everything is fine.
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I really feel you on the refinery thing. Gas goes up for no discernable reason so you blame outdated refinery's. Of course there are no plans to bring new ones online or update the existing one.
SHOCKED.gif

Back