This will stir the pot.

David, I know you are as concservative as they come, but the country wasn't doing that bad under Clinton. So what the man got a lil head in the Oral Office as you called it. At least everybody was working then, so he could have an unattractive intern hook him up in the White House. GW just ain't the smartest apple on the tree. And yes he and his big-business buddies are lining their pockets daily. In the end the rich get richer and people like you and me tow the line.

I have said it once and I will say it again, everyone needs to support the issue near and dear to them, not necessarily one side or the other.

I am from Texas, I love guns, women, and the fact that God said marriage was a union between a Man and a WOMAn !! And I would appreciate it if all of the "visitors" from the extreme south would pay their dayum taxes or get the fugg out !! There is my political statement.
Man, I can't argue or disagree with anything you said...
You are correct sir, about everything...
I am humbled...
And at your service...
It's hard to argue with the fellow Texan's logic...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150303706 -->

I like to think of myself as a Repocrat... Half republican / half democrat... She most certainly will not attain office... If Kerry couldn't do it she most certainly will not (and he actually served in the Military... we all saw his movie). I'm extremely liberal for certain things but so fiscally republican that you have to hang me upside down and beat me with a rubber hose to get me to drop a dollar for certain SO called social services.

You can say/write God... Just use a small g.
biggrin.gif

Just like a republican, everything is done out of the public eye! JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

David, I know you are as concservative as they come, but the country wasn't doing that bad under Clinton. So what the man got a lil head in the Oral Office as you called it. At least everybody was working then, so he could have an unattractive intern hook him up in the White House. GW just ain't the smartest apple on the tree. And yes he and his big-business buddies are lining their pockets daily. In the end the rich get richer and people like you and me tow the line.

I have said it once and I will say it again, everyone needs to support the issue near and dear to them, not necessarily one side or the other.

I am from Texas, I love guns, women, and the fact that God said marriage was a union between a Man and a WOMAn !! And I would appreciate it if all of the "visitors" from the extreme south would pay their dayum taxes or get the fugg out !! There is my political statement.
+1 Yes Sir!!!!!

Did not Clinton purger his self in office? How then could Bush be the first Pres. to have a record? He wasn't too bad a Gov. But he was the best of two evils.

Did not Clinton purger his self in office?  How then could Bush be the first Pres. to have a record?  He wasn't too bad a Gov.  But he was the best of two evils.
Bwah ha ha!!

I read your first line and all I read was "Didnt clinton Purge his self in office"

And my first response was to laugh and think "yep, he sure did"

Then I read it again and saw you type "PURGER" not "PURGE"

Carry on
biggrin.gif

Did not Clinton purger his self in office?  How then could Bush be the first Pres. to have a record?  He wasn't too bad a Gov.  But he was the best of two evils.
Bwah ha ha!!

I read your first line and all I read was "Didnt clinton Purge his self in office"

And my first response was to laugh and think "yep, he sure did"

Then I read it again and saw you type "PURGER" not "PURGE"

Carry on
biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

So wrong thrasher...just so wrong...
laugh.gif

I'm for it, but you know you will have to talk IN FRONT OF PEOPLE ever now and then. Untill I see that, Ill have to hold my vote! LOL
If you're going to be at the fall bash, look me up and get me in the mood for political speech. (Usually takes a beer or two). I'll get up on my soapbox and give you a speech that'll knock your socks off.
devil.gif

Billion dollars a day. Grrrrrrrr!

If the Dems run Hillary, they deserve to lose. This country will not elect a woman for president. They might as well take their money and burn it. Then, bend over and say "Let me have it for four more years!"

GO GW!!!!

Dayum!! did we pick the right president or what!!!!

Wish I would have know all this last election.. I would have voted for him twice!!!!

This people who originally came over here and took it over were criminals, murderers and rejects that England didn’t want.. So I guess it only makes sense that our country should be run by a person who has the balls to do what his considers right and has a criminal record.

Our fore-fathers would be proud!!!!  
biggrin.gif

And hey, if he can do what is best for the country AND ensure personal prosperity at the same time!!! the man is a genius!! he gets my vote!!!

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Except this part And hey, if he can do what is best for the country AND ensure personal prosperity at the same time!!! the man is a genius!! he gets my vote!!![/QUOTE]
sad.gif

He was the perfect fall guy for the job, just do some more research !

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back