N. Korea threatens US; world anticipates missile

It's kinda like the Busa - ZX14 war...except their using a 250 rebel

Maybe a bad example but a little humor for a very serious thread~!~

As I said... They have made noise before and been paid off with "Humanitarian" contributions. Since they are being ignored now, they are doing the old "rinse and repeat" routine.
I say call their bluff..

Dear Sir,

We as a nation have taken your message to heart.. In light of that, my father always told me.. "If you are ever in doubt about someones intention to hurt you, hit them and hit them so hard they do not get back up"..

At this point, I am only half heartedly taking your threat serious.. Your reply to this letter shall cement any idea I may have about your intentions..

I shall await you in the play ground after you get out of school to discuss this further..

yours truly..

BOK BOK Barak Obama.... (the new kid on the block)

I have to wonder though...they are threatening to do the missle incident on or around July 4th, yet their missles are supposed to be 500 miles short of the range needed to get to Hawaii.

Does that mean that they are going to launch into the ocean just to save face? Is this a decoy and they're actually going to do something else? I just have to wonder, they are really running their mouths right now and if they do nothing at all then they know they are going to be seen as all talk and no action.

I still have to say HHmmm, why are they talking so much about it?

I have to wonder though...they are threatening to do the missle incident on or around July 4th, yet their missles are supposed to be 500 miles short of the range needed to get to Hawaii.

Does that mean that they are going to launch into the ocean just to save face? Is this a decoy and they're actually going to do something else? I just have to wonder, they are really running their mouths right now and if they do nothing at all then they know they are going to be seen as all talk and no action.

I still have to say HHmmm, why are they talking so much about it?
you are reading my mind... :laugh: honestly, the guy is a hack and likely could do anything.. if he does not care to live? we could have a disaster..

I would let a few missiles loose (so that their radar can see them coming) as soon as they launch.. if they destruct of fall short? sue them for the cost of the retaliatory strike when we terminate our launch...

you wanna play chicken you little turd? step on up...

(I would imagine this in not a very conservative approach but I am tired of hearing that little puppy eating, turd in a can POS playing dictator flap his gums..)

If North Korea want nuclear weapons, I think we should give them a few. No need for UPS, we can send them express delivery via B2.

+1

If Pyongyang and his f*&king Communist regime wants to start a fight, I also think overnight express of a nice little package via a B2 would be a good start.

Hey, watch what you say about ROBOT's :laugh:

:laugh: The mindless robots over there don't have two hot women hanging on their arms like the one & only robot of the .Org does. Your TOOL is just better then theirs :lol:

Last edited:
:laugh: The mindless robots over there don't have two hot women hanging on their arms like the one & only robot of the .Org does. Your TOOL is just better then theirs :lol:

I think NK musta snuck Mary Anne over here back in the day...cause she was THE BOMB~!~ :laugh:

Quote from the news: "SEOUL, South Korea — Punching their fists into the air and shouting "Let's crush them!" some 100,000 North Koreans packed Pyongyang's main square Thursday for an anti-U.S. rally..."

IMO, this sounds like a good starting place to drop 'em a little 1000 lb. "gift".

Us : :welcome:

Them : :hide:

good lord...lets start thier journey to democracy by letting them use one of our basic freedoms called "freedom of speech" as we all know bullys come and bullys go ...its thier move!!!

i live in hawaii and not a bit worried about it. did I mention that i work in ordnance and stuf like that...

Back