N. Korea threatens US; world anticipates missile

I wonder how a Native American who's ancesters were run off the land they lived on and killed might feel about your statement?
not much, most died over 100 years ago... and if that is not enough, all through Europe over the ages, there have been numerous incidents of native populations being run out....

This is about survival of the fittest... kill em all and let god sort them out... except that you gotta believe in a god that is on your side... so lets just kill em all and forget about it... tired of the political saber rattling..

That sounds like the best plan of all, and yeah I say that myself from time to time whenever we are at war with certain pieces of property.

However, it's just not that easy...the push of a button. Think of the civilians, the aftermath, America being called the terrorists, etc etc that would come out of it.

One push of the button, and we become the bad guys to the UN and most everyone else...unless special circumstances come into play.

We would have to be provoked more than a slap to get approval for something like that.

I don't think this is true, if 9/11 didn't provoke us then nothing will and I do believe the rest of the world is noticing. We (The United States) talk big and have more than enough power we are just lacking the nads to actually use it. We are too concerned with hurting someones feelings or killing an animal. War is just what is says WAR, we are trying to nicin' up the reality of it, when you can't, its WAR some innocent people WILL die and bad things WILL happen, will everything that happens have to happen NO but it WILL because it is WAR. There is no good thing about war except the out come bad things will happen on both sides that don't really have to happen. Just ask yourself this, If any of the "terrorist" countries had half of our power would they be worried about making a new enemy or hurting a civilian. NO!! They wouldn't so why should we, yeah yeah yeah be the bigger man and fight fair. We are to affraid to even fight for fear of making a new enemy. I say you can't please everyone. Do what it takes to get it done and if you make an enemy deal with them when the time comes. Am I say nuke em' no that would be retarded because it would hurt more than just one country. I am saying send in the military (army, navy and air force), and let them do what they are (very highly) trianed to do, get the job done show them who we really are and can be.....then the other "terrorist" may think twice before attacking anything for fear of "The United States, or self claimed, The World Police"

(This message is in no way meant to disrespect our men and women of the military I have the utmost respect for them all. This message is aimed to the higher officials who control it all who are letting their hands be tied by environmentalist, human society and the media. I appologize now for any hurt feelings towards the military it was not intended to disrespect in any way or form)

I don't know where you lived on 9/11 but ALL the able american people I know were ready to shove a boot down someone's throat.

If we take out NK..we dont have enough money to rebuild it... Oh wait..i know....add a new tax on cigarettes! Bingo..instant cash.:thumbsup:

So here is a thought.....take it out and let them rebuild it. Doesn't really prove any type of point if we destroy and build it better free of charge. If they had the power they would kill us and not think twice about helping to rebuild. Its kinda like punching someone in the face several times then offering to pay for plastic surgery

I don't know where you lived on 9/11 but ALL the able american people I know were ready to shove a boot down someone's throat.

Yes we all were, I have several family members and friends overseas fighting they all have the same story. We stay at camp till we get bombed (which is everyday sometime several times) then we bomb back, come back to the same spot and wait to start the same process. No moving forward just waiting to be bombed. Its not our military men and women its the higher officials organizing everything.

Last edited:
Are they threating us. Or are they threating US. Just want to clarify...

I'm Canadian.:rofl:

RSD.

well all i have to say is if the nuks start going this way and that way...id rather die on my busa

If we are gonna do something we might as do it all the way!! Just level the whole country. NK just has little man syndrome. They want their 15 minutes of fame and they are lookin to pick on the biggest guy out there. We should treat that ship as a terrosist threat. Just knock that country and everyone in it back a few decades.

It's too bad one fiend can impact the whole world like this, he must feel pretty special right about now. Talk about little man syndrone.

Know the scariest part? EVERY time there has been a recession, there has been a WAR. Not a threat of war, a f'king WAR!

This is how Bam Bam is going to save his newly dressed country.

:werd:
About 2 miles from ground zero. The most farked up thing I've ever seen... ever.
My wife and I went down there to assist in the clean up. At first the wouldnt let us south of Canal St, but after some days went by they did. There are no words for what we saw, both in destruction, and in the postings EVERYWHERE in the city saying sh!t like "Have you seen my mom?", or "My daughter is missing... please help". FBI going into the site, men covered in grey dust with their search dogs coming out of there... completely surreal, yet utterly and undeniably real.
Anyone thats in the military and "seen sh!t" knows that witnessing things like this leave a permanent mark in ones brain.
Father Micheal Judge (the priest that was killed by a jumper on 9/11) used to frequent a restaurant that my wife and I also go to quite often on 31st St. There is a hand written letter from him on the wall praising the restaurant for its contributions to the church he belonged to, and the community in general. The letter is dated Sept. 11, 2000. I still eat at that restaurant, but that letter is a REAL haunting reminder of what can happen when we dont pay enough attention to "intelligence warnings" we intercept.
Eventually, our memories fade out slightly, and we go about our lives and our business, which IS why we just want this sh!t to go away... we have things to do!! But getting rid of this azzhat in NK is one of the things we "gotta do".
My memory of 9/11 CANT fade... I saw too much.

Historical evidence shows it was North Korea that started the Korean War by invading the South, but Pyongyang claims the U.S. was to blame. The totalitarian government apparently hopes to infuse North Koreans with fear of a fresh American attack to better control the hunger-stricken population.

The U.S. has repeatedly said it has no intention of attacking the North.

North Korea has said it would consider any interception of its ships a declaration of war.

Adding to the tensions, North Korea has been holding two U.S. journalists since March. The reporters, Laura Ling and Euna Lee, were sentenced to 12 years of hard labor for illegal border crossing and hostile acts earlier this month.

Ling's husband, Iain Clayton, said Wednesday that his wife called him on Sunday night and she sounded scared. He also said Ling's medical condition has deteriorated and Lee has developed a medical problem. Ling reportedly suffers from an ulcer.

Meanwhile, South Korea is trying to organize talks among North Korea's five negotiating partners in six-nation nuclear talks — the U.S., China, Japan, South Korea and Russia — in an attempt to get Pyongyang back to the negotiating table.

Rather then just giggling about my response. I'm guessing you have something worthwhile to add??

In case you don't.....

North Korean Military 'Very Credible Conventional Force'

By Kathleen T. Rhem
American Forces Press Service
SEOUL, South Korea, Nov. 18, 2006 – With 1.2 million people under arms, the North Korean military is "a very credible conventional force," the U.S. general in charge of defending against that force said.

"They have the largest submarine force, the largest special operating force and the largest artillery in the world," Army Gen. Leon LaPorte, commander of U.S. forces in South Korea said. He noted that North Korea has 120,000 special operations forces.

:moon:

Is NK Military larger and more advanced than Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan insurgents? If so we will have a dog of a time ahead... ???

U.S. has the most advanced military in the world and we cant even find Bin Laden.

Is NK Military larger and more advanced than Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan insurgents? If so we will have a dog of a time ahead... ???

U.S. has the most advanced military in the world and we cant even find Bin Laden.

Bin Laden is here:

originalfortress-hoopa.gif

Nuke'em till they glow and shoot'em in the dark...

Our missile defense system "should" take care of anything they might fire at us.
We ought to prove that point by shooting down any missile they might fire during their military exercises. Right after it leaves the ship, just blow it out of the sky and let them watch the pieces fall back into the ocean... LOL

so they launch a weapon "towards" Hawaii...

well we just sort of launch one right after they do

Now, lets see who hits the "self destruct" button first....

Back