Support our troops

05bulldog

Donating Member
Registered
Being prior military (USAF 90-99) I thought others might want to see this...I know I enjoyed getting ANYTHING in the mail while I was overseas...

From an email I got this morning:
Please support our military! You might be interested in a new website hosted by the Xerox Corporation, that lets you send a free printed postcard to a U.S. soldier stationed overseas. All you do is pick your favorite card, enter your message and then Xerox does the rest!

Visit Xerox's “Let's Say Thanksâ€￾ and send the troops some mail today.

If you go to this web site,

www.letssaythanks.com

you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq.

You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!
This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

(REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE LIMITED TO 472 CHARACTERS THOUGH! So keep it brief!)

cool.gif
I've been overseas to see how excited everyone gets when they receive care packages, letters, post cards, etc. Thanks for the post.

Back