How many would move to Texas?

SLO MO

Registered
Texas governor says secession possible
Posted: 11:56 AM ET

From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

(CNN) — Texas Gov. Rick Perry isn't ruling out the possibility his state may one day secede from the nation.

Speaking to an energetic and angry tea party crowd in Austin Wednesday evening, the Lone Star State governor suggested secession may happen in the future should the federal government not change its fiscal polices.

"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot." (Video below: Tea party fires up debate)

Perry, who is beginning to gear up for what could be a challenging re-election race, rejected more than $500 million in federal stimulus funds earlier this year and has been highly critical of President Obama's stimulus package.

Depends on what their State Constitution or new Constitution they might frame reads. If it is what our framers visualized, YES

I for one never see this happenin but would in a second, welcome it and be on the first exodus into Texas! That j put in my app for a spot on the Minute Men crew for sure!
Posted via Mobile Device

Apparently you've never been to Texas.

Oh? Show me something similar then.

IMG002Small.jpg

IMG011Small.jpg

IMG009Small.jpg

IMG014Small.jpg

IMG004Small.jpg

My memory might be failing me, but I don't remember anybody wanting to secede from our country (other than Alaska :laugh:) during the entire 8 years of Republican administration. Obama's been in office what...10 weeks? Wah Wah Wah

How about we do our best in our private lives and give our President some credit for trying to do something about the mess he inherited, perhaps even show some faith in his leadership. Oh gosh now I'm the extremist....

Back