How many would move to Texas?

the more the merrier:thumbsup: just keep 'em insured...they can tell if it is by reading your plate...everything is now linked here,and they're not afraid to impound:moon:

We are the only state that can fly our flag level w. the US flag... & we do.

Oil, natural gas, minerals, Galveston & Houston large seaports, abundant rich farmland, the Davis mountains. Texas does have it all.

AND THE DALLAS COWBOYS :beerchug:

South Austin is weird/liberalville. Up north is normal.

OH YEAH & WE RIDE ALL YEAR ROUND :moon:

Austin is VERY far left!! Being born and raised in Houston and then spending 12 years moving around with hubby in the Navy, I am really not loving Austin. We live a little bit North in Round Rock, Hutto, Pflugerville area and it is really a nice area. We just commute into Austin for work. It has it's culture (I still prefer to drive to Houston for that) but we do must everything up here.
If you look at the Texas voting returns by county, the whole State of Texas is a "red" state except for Travis County, which is Austin. I always refer to UT as "Little Berkeley". :) :)

Hey, my folks own a BBq place in Cedar Park

FYI, STATE OF TEXAS IS FULL STAY HOME

We have enough carpet baggers as it is. :whistle:

All BS aside. Separation is not what's desired. Ever heard of divide and conquor. Who wouldn't want to kick the US butt. Current state or former state. I feel bad for Alaska just hanging out there on the edge. Texas isn't going anywhere. Texas may have more legal ammo than Mexico doubt they have more illegal ammo. It's just tough talk.

You know...mine is bigger than yours kinda thing. :laugh:

All BS aside. Separation is not what's desired. Ever heard of divide and conquor. Who wouldn't want to kick the US butt. Current state or former state. I feel bad for Alaska just hanging out there on the edge. Texas isn't going anywhere. Texas may have more legal ammo than Mexico doubt they have more illegal ammo. It's just tough talk.

You know...mine is bigger than yours kinda thing. :laugh:

Ours is Bigger than yours :whistle:

+1 it will never happen.

Damn straight it will never happen. Just try and leave the union with the firepower the military has now.

This guy is as big a clown as Bush was when he was governor. Anything for attention, even if it embarrasses everyone.

I'm so damn glad I don't live in that s***y state anymore. It must be 90 degrees with 80 % humidity by now. If Texas did secede, who would give a damn.

Damn straight it will never happen. Just try and leave the union with the firepower the military has now.

This guy is as big a clown as Bush was when he was governor. Anything for attention, even if it embarrasses everyone.

I'm so damn glad I don't live in that s***y state anymore. It must be 90 degrees with 80 % humidity by now. If Texas did secede, who would give a damn.

Because Idaho is so great. I've been to Pocatello and I would never move to Idaho. Where did you live in Texas?

I totally stole these from another thread, but it just shows another cool thing about Texas. These belong to the city of Dickinson, TX there is another city, Webster, TX that utilizes Busas that I know for sure. I have heard of other cities using Busas but do not want to name names that I am not 100% on.

p230508949-2.jpg

p393251882-2.jpg

Meh, Won't miss Texas much... I mean Northern Mexico. As an independent country without US support it would be reclaimed by the Mexican people in short order. :whistle:

Might improve US test scores though... :moon:

Kidding kidding... I love Texas, it's just the Texan's I find comically misguided. ???

Seriously though, I wouldn't move to Texas if Texas left, I love Texas, but there's no way I'm going to move there.

Back