How many would move to Texas?

i hope that there are some better parts to texas than what there was in goliad and beeville, i guess corpus christi was pretty good. and if yall are ever in corpus look up Dynamo cycle the nicest folks you ever met.

The only Federal assistance needed:laugh:

338_federal.jpg

i hope that there are some better parts to texas than what there was in goliad and beeville, i guess corpus christi was pretty good. and if yall are ever in corpus look up Dynamo cycle the nicest folks you ever met.

That's like me saying does all of Arkansas smell like Crossett?

Not much to south Texas...unless you are a hunter or cattle rancher.

You should have spent a couple of days in Port Aransas about 30minutes east of Corpus.:beerchug:

Well all you Texans have fun. I'll stick with the good old U.S.A. :usa:
:thumbsup:

Our Border patrol can deport them back to Texas as they hop the fence after the first Natural disaster or when Mexico wants their land back :rofl:

Oh wait the Texans will be the new Samoli pirates of the Gulf and the USA can just bomb them to secure the waters :rofl:

Last edited:
the hell with Texas,Im thinking more south Like Brazil:whistle: atleast there you know who is running the country,the drug lords:laugh: and theres no Taxes:cheerleader: just gotta keep your head down

i have a few questions:

1. at the end of the mexian war, the US government paid the mexican government for texas. will texas be re-paying the US government in cash for this money...or do you need a payment plan.

2. how do you plan to increase the "republic of texas" revenue. to replace the amount of US federal assistance you currently rec.....
2a. 16% of texans live in poverty...how will this tax increase effect them
2b. texas ranks #1 in teenage pregnancy/birth rate...will the lack of US federal aid make it tougher for thee women to get medical car?

3. when the tax go up, to replace the money the US government was giving to texas. How will the new republic keep people from leaving the state for neighboring states with more economic opportunities and less taxes?

on another note.....are all racists stupid? or weak minded? because i see the same racist BS about mexicans and illegal immigrants posted by the same "took my cousin to the prom and scored" hillbillies. i have no problem if you want to talk about illegal immigration, just read a book, get some knowledge first. i love educating the short bus riders.

on another note.....are all racists stupid? or weak minded? because i see the same racist BS about mexicans and illegal immigrants posted by the same "took my cousin to the prom and scored" hillbillies. i have no problem if you want to talk about illegal immigration, just read a book, get some knowledge first. i love educating the short bus riders.

No more weak minded than you. I never say anything about people making short bus comments and I have a child that rode one for many years and those comments are thrown around constantly. But I understand that people use certain language and really don't mean it in a malicious manner and press on. They are words on the internet get over it.

I'm not sure what "racist BS" you are referring I haven't seen any in this thread, you must really be looking for it to see it.

So remember when you point your finger at someone remember there are 3 pointing back at you.

afterhours,
so at least we're #1 in something:beerchug:
I couldn't wait till prom:whistle:
which comments were deemed as racist?:poke:
it's not like it's really gonna happen, we're just having fun with the notion...at least I am:thumbsup:

No more weak minded than you. I never say anything about people making short bus comments and I have a child that rode one for many years and those comments are thrown around constantly. But I understand that people use certain language and really don't mean it in a malicious manner and press on. They are words on the internet get over it.

I'm not sure what "racist BS" you are referring I haven't seen any in this thread, you must really be looking for it to see it.

So remember when you point your finger at someone remember there are 3 pointing back at you.

+1

Back off the "short bus" comments.

Back