How many would move to Texas?

Actually you let Texans guard the boarder like its our land and youll never see another illegal. We would solve that problem real fast.:laugh:

Something tells me there are a whole lot of Texas residents that might disagree.

Hows that?

I'm guessing he's referring to the significant legal and illegal immigrants already arrived from Mexico.

PS: I can root for Texas college football, so I guess I'm back in!

I'm guessing he's referring to the significant legal and illegal immigrants already arrived from Mexico.

PS: I can root for Texas college football, so I guess I'm back in!

Honestly if you let some Texas good ole boys loose it would be worse than the japanese round up after pearl. (not trying to be funny there.) And most of the Mexicans that live here work and pay taxes thats a good thing no problem with that its the illegals that call up their brother and jump the border for a job then take that tax free money back to Mexico. Or the drug smugglers that pass the Rio like its a game or the street gangs that can make chaos for any town.

Honestly if you let some Texas good ole boys loose it would be worse than the japanese round up after pearl. (not trying to be funny there.) And most of the Mexicans that live here work and pay taxes thats a good thing no problem with that its the illegals that call up their brother and jump the border for a job then take that tax free money back to Mexico. Or the drug smugglers that pass the Rio like its a game or the street gangs that can make chaos for any town.

You sir do not know the FACTS regarding illegal immigrants. Until you do, please stop posting nonsense.

No explain to me what I dont know about illegals....you can PM me if your worried because I'll be happy to explain to you exactly how the fact lay.

:whistle:

bush-idiot.jpg

That's funny considering that Americans were the first to cross the border illegally into Tejas. Furthermore, the issue of slavery was the MAIN reason that the USA undertook the Mexican-American war. It was done in order to annex Tejas and the rest of the (Mexican) Southwest due to Mexico's outlawing of slavery in the 1830's when Tejas was still Mexico. :poke:

This man knows his history! :thumbsup:

even though I know it will really never happen...was thinking on what all we have that would make it feasable: 2 football teams (I don't like either one) a major shipping port, oil & refineries, cruise hub port, air forces boot camp, breweries, observatory, nuke power, wind farms, paper mills, 3)six flags amusement parks, NASA, bunches o' millitary bases and support, race tracks, manufacturing plants, 11.5 months of busa riding weather,and much more:thumbsup:

No federal military for protection. Pretty dumb. Heck, Mexico might invade while the US watches and laughs. Can't get the big head just b/c the land mass is large
Posted via Mobile Device

No federal military for protection. Pretty dumb. Heck, Mexico might invade while the US watches and laughs. Can't get the big head just b/c the land mass is large
Posted via Mobile Device

We dont need the Federal military were country boys and girls.

Posted via Mobile Device

Theres plenty of firepower in Texas without "Federal Military"

Back