Texas succeed from union

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
OOOOp's Secede

Texas, or Alaska or..........my Boss is always saying the world has gone nuts, he said if Texas broke away he would move there.

He feels the country is too complicated, too oriented toward the lowest common denominator. In theory, this may appeal to alot of people.

Could this ever happen, who knows, I didnt think I would ever see the cold war end, etc.

Here is an interesting link:

Texas Secession Facts - Texas Secede - TexasSecede.com

What's your opinion? Sound appealing? Could a state ever break away?

Last edited:
It would be a struggle to do it, but I would move to Texas if they did.:whistle:

Invade Texas!!! I'm pretty sure that there's weapons of mass destuction there.....

We can fly our flag level w/ the American flag too. Texas has all it needs to be self sufficient. Large ports - Galveston & Houston, oil, plenty of land for farming, etc.

It would never happen, Mexico would probably try to take us back :laugh:

We can fly our flag level w/ the American flag too. Texas has all it needs to be self sufficient. Large ports - Galveston & Houston, oil, plenty of land for farming, etc.

It would never happen, Mexico would probably try to take us back :laugh:

Mexico is already taking us over... I mean, back. :banghead:

Impossible.. Houston's oil industry is too important to the stability of the Federation.

We'd be the next Iraq! :moon:

I lived in Texas for a fourth of my life.

Near as I could tell, they already did secede....

history has shown it is a bad idea for a state, or a group of states to try and leave the union....

google Jefferson Davis, Robert Lee or Confederate States of America....

history has shown it is a bad idea for a state, or a group of states to try and leave the union....

google Jefferson Davis, Robert Lee or Confederate States of America....

Yep, I live in the "heart of the confederacy" Jeff Davis is well known here. Thank goodness we decided to break away from the british colonies though:whistle:

Texas would never do that but I am sure glad I live in Texas it is a great place to ride year round :whistle:

Last edited:
We have lots of rednecks in Texas and every one looks alike in East Texas for some reason:dunno:

Back