New from Texas!!!

peregrinerider

Registered
Hey guys! It has been quite a while since I have posted on here. Well, for those of you know I have only had one motorcycle (my '07 GSX-R 600) that I've had for about 2 years. Well, yesterday, I finally got my dream bike. 2008 Hayabusa LE in Candy Max Orange and Pearl Nebular Black! 14,369 miles and came with a dual set of Coffman's exhaust! Anyway, I'll post pictures. It is a clean title but dropped once in the driveway by the previous owner. Which means scratches on left fairings, broken clutch lever at the end but still usable, and no windshield. Anyway, I got an AMAZING deal for it and it shouldn't be too expensive to replace the cosmetic parts that were damaged. By the way, biggest sport bike I had ever been on before this was an '06 gsxr 750. This machine (my busa) is a BEAST I can't believe it!!!
IMG_20180710_145238.jpg
IMG_20180710_145305.jpg
IMG_20180710_145246.jpg
IMG_20180710_145333.jpg

Welcome. The Coffman's rob power, and are incredibly Loud. You won't sneak up on anyone. They are only good for weight savings.
Windscreens are cheap. Double bubble seem to be a favorite.

Thanks!!! Yeah I'm in love with the bike, So much that I think my 600 will be neglected a little bit . Anyway, it has far exceeded my expectations so far and will probably be in my garage for a looong time (as in I don't think I'll get rid of it) haha.

Welcome back to the forum. Congratulations on finding a great 'Busa at a amazing price !

Your on point in your post; the minor corrections your 'Busa needs aren't very expensive or difficult.

I purchased a complete (with fuel tank) fairing kit from Amazon for $550. I didn't want to worry about matching color therefore I paid a little more to get a fairing set with a fuel tank. I also wanted a different color scheme, not factory. There are a few more pieces needed before I start my Busa's face-lift.

Busa's are highly customizable, It's pretty much up to your budget and imagination ! Make it ride and look to fit you and your personality.

Amazon Fairing Set with Windscreen - US stock (2 day shipping)

I'm not affiliated with Amazon, any of it's sellers or advertisers. I like great products at discount prices, when not available locally.

Again, welcome back to the forum & congrats on getting your dream bike !!!

Nice bike. Hope you enjoy it for a long time coming. If you're like most people and want to get rid of the rear fender, I have two fender eliminator kits if you are interested in one.

Nice looking scoot. If I can make a suggestion, get rid of that disk lock. They are cheap, but will destroy fenders and rotors if you forget about it and try to take off. A better option is the RoadLok... the wheel won't spin at all with the LoK pin installed.

I’ve got a Roadlok on the rear. It’s quite easy to lift the locked front and just roll the bike away on the rear if all that is locked is the front wheel.

Nice bike. Hope you enjoy it for a long time coming. If you're like most people and want to get rid of the rear fender, I have two fender eliminator kits if you are interested in one.

Thank you so much! Man is every busa owner this nice? It just seems more welcoming here than on gsxr forums which I'm also a member of. Yeah I never want to get rid of it. I was honestly waiting for the expected Gen 3 for 2019 to come out, but at the same time I have been really wanting a gen 2 for about a year now. And yes I am interested in that fender eliminator kit if you still have it!!!

I'm in sugar land swing by I'll give you a stock wind screen

Wow I feel like royalty or something. Im glad I got a busa and have finally joined the club!!! I will definitely have to stop by for sure! I'm pretty free right now since I'm in the process of job hunting fyi.

Thank you so much! Man is every busa owner this nice? It just seems more welcoming here than on gsxr forums which I'm also a member of. Yeah I never want to get rid of it. I was honestly waiting for the expected Gen 3 for 2019 to come out, but at the same time I have been really wanting a gen 2 for about a year now. And yes I am interested in that fender eliminator kit if you still have it!!!

I'll post a pic of them tomorrow when I get home. I have two different styles.

Reactions: c10
Back