new busa owner from texas

I am a owner of a Hayabussa also. I had an immaculate Honda vf1000r with only 8,000 miles on it. It was showroom condition. I always wanted a Bussa and found a 2006 with only 1000 miles on it. It looks like brand new. I can't wait until the snow and salt gets off of the roads!!!!

PICT0004.jpg

dont really know yet i was thinkin about doin what i did on the blue bike...just all one color and stenciling in tha symbol on fairing. but who knows with tha guy that does my paintjobs tha possibilities are endless. hes been itchin' to do an all out airbrushed job on of tha bikes.

well got tha new exhaust in wed. of last week finally got time to put it on sunday after work. quick easy install. will get a pic or 2 up later

well a reintroduction since its been a while..what up ya'll i'll update sum pix in another section.

:hijack:

I am a owner of a Hayabussa also. I had an immaculate Honda vf1000r with only 8,000 miles on it. It was showroom condition. I always wanted a Bussa and found a 2006 with only 1000 miles on it. It looks like brand new. I can't wait until the snow and salt gets off of the roads!!!!

Back