New guy from Texas

Slag

Registered
Hello :beerchug:

New to the board and new to the Busa. Just picked up an '05 with 6k miles. I had been looking at sport touring machines and just did not like any of them. I knew that I had to have a more comfortable bike with better range and payload capacity after riding my 1098S 400 miles home from a trip to AR :banghead: A friend who was on the trip recently upgraded to a gen II and I made the mistake of taking his 2005 for a test ride :laugh: It came home with me that day :lol:

Obligatory pic included:

475007683_2Ff9P-M.jpg

Welcome to the oRg. If you like Arkansas, come to Eureka Springs in June. Love the bike bro. :beerchug:

:welcome: to the gang!

We really appreciate your throwing a pic in your thread, but it's not really necessary. No one here really likes pictures; just a friendly 'fyi'.

:rofl:

Just kidding, yo!!! Glad you found us! It's a great place and a great place to spend inordinate amounts of time! :laugh:

Great looking scoot! Congrats on the upgrade! :beerchug:

:welcome: to the oRg. You bought exactly what you were looking for. This is the most amazing sport touring bike ever made. Now go ride :thumbsup:

:welcome:

Should be having a few meet and rides starting up before too long.

As mentioned above...a meet and greet in Eureka Springs, AR. the weekend of June 4th-7th is going to be a blast.

:welcome: and nice bike. is that you ride behind it also? thats cool.

If you get down to houston , im me we do group rides on weekends. Check out houston gixxers . For rides in your area. Congrats on the new bike

Back