New guy in texas

Welcome...love the color combo....might see you at So. Padre next month? BTW...I'd go new on the chain...the rust looks deep in places and I'd be worried 'bout the o-rings..

Yeah I was curious on the orings too, but how can you tell if it is one? I'm replacing it anyway, just curious.

Yeah that would be cool, when is it and exactly where? Well just as long as I dont get stuck at work.

Yeah I was curious on the orings too, but how can you tell if it is one? I'm replacing it anyway, just curious.

Yeah that would be cool, when is it and exactly where? Well just as long as I dont get stuck at work.

Roar by the Shore, S. Padre Is. 10/8-11. A typical yup rally but they don't have many (rallies) in that neck of the woods so there's always alot of people that show up for it. Many ride up from Mexico too..

:welcome: Get a new chain, if it's not binding now it will be~!~ Kinda makes you wonder why the chain is so rough but the bike looks good...

Definitely looks like a runner...also got the one piece tail doesn't it~?~

What are all the toggle switches operating~?~

Last edited:
:welcome: Great looking bike :thumbsup: Would definitely go with a new chain and play it safe. Probably a new rear tire based on that picture too but that's just my :2cents:

When you take the chain off you can check to see if any of the links are binding which would indicate bad o-rings. :thumbsup:

:welcome: Get a new chain, if it's not binding now it will be~!~ Kinda makes you wonder why the chain is so rough but the bike looks good...

Definitely looks like a runner...also got the one piece tail doesn't it~?~

What are all the toggle switches operating~?~

Yeah I'm going to change the chain. I figured he knew how to shine a bike but not how to maintain it...

Yes it has the one piece tail.

Toggle switchs are 1-fan mod to switch it on and keep it on if need be. 2- Turn the power commander on and off. 3- for the air compressor for the air shift.

Back