New guy in texas

kickinit

Registered
Ok im new to my busa, but was in Japan around alot of them for quite some time. Anyway I picked up a 04 Burnt Orange and black/Limited.

Mods
Double bubble windscreen
Air shift
Lowered about 3-4 inches
3 inch stretch
Power commander
All metal black grips (new)
Shift light
Black tribal levers (new)
Clutch modded
Full exhaust and headers (not sure on the company, if you know let me know)

Thats about all I can think of right now.

Anyone in WAYYYYYYYY south texas on a busa?

my_bike.jpg

Last edited:
Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Ohhhhhhh and we needs Pics

Nice looking Busa! :welcome: :welcome: to the .Org.

We have a pretty good following of Texans here on the .org; where are you located? There are a good number up in the DFW area, and we have a group here in the Austin/San Antonio area. Not to mention Houston and Gulf Coast. We try to schedule at least one large meet, greet, eat, and ride a year but do so when the heat is not AWFUL!!

:welcome: to the oRg. Looking at the exhaust I thought you might be sneeking a turbo in on us :thumbsup:

Corpus Christi

Here are a few more pictures..

ON a seperate note what do you think of the condition of the chain? worth saving or just flush it and go new.? My plan is to go new but curious on the thoughts.

DSC03582.JPG

DSC03583.JPG

DSC03584.JPG

DSC03585.JPG

DSC03586.JPG

Welcome...love the color combo....might see you at So. Padre next month? BTW...I'd go new on the chain...the rust looks deep in places and I'd be worried 'bout the o-rings..

Last edited:
Back