another new guy

02BlackBusa

Registered
hello everyone!! im a new guy on here. i have been a motorcycle fan my whole life and have had a few in the last few years. first ever was a 1990 FZR600...then a 1994 CBR600F2....then a 2001 ZX6R....and as of August of 2007 i became the proud owner of a 2002 Hayabusa. i do alot of riding so im no stranger to a sportbike. there are no words to explain the Busa. even though its heavy, i love the handling and breaking of it. not to mention the excelleration! haha..So far i have put 6,000 miles on the bike in 2 months. i didnt buy it to keep the miles low obviously. so far the bike has smoked front turn signals, rear signals in the taillight, custom taillight, black double bubble windscreen, trunk bubble mod, rear lowering link, strap for the front, yosh full single exhaust, power commander, and quick shifter. it made 172rwhp/102tq on 93 octane...and....176rwhp/105tq on VP racing U4 race gas......and soon to come air shifter and 4 inch extension.....so far i have went 10.27@136 on 93 octane.

192098900_637552561_11.jpg

Congrats and welcome! Love that color, by the way. Feel free to post more pics.

Welcome to the madness.... Great lookin bike love the tail light........
Ride Safe...

beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard bootcamp, now get those number up and post away. Also your bike lQQks great too!
thumb_up.gif

Welcome BlackBusa to Boards, I like the taillight; black always looks good on da Busa

Back