New guy

Mojo

-------------
Donating Member
Registered
Hello to all. New to the forum and to the world of Hayabusa. I have been riding Harleys for the last 10 years. I had the opportunity to ride a friends 2008 busa a couple of months ago and I knew I had to have one within the first two minutes of the ride. I just bought a 2008 black one and I love it. I think the Harley is jealous!!

pics.JPG

Better size pic. Hope this works!!

Attachments

• DSC03315_7_.bmp
    197.8 KB · Views: 64
Welcome to the oRg, glad to see another Okie, where are you in central OK?

Welcome to the madness.

This is a crazy place...filled with crazy people. You'll fit right in; and probably within months be in charge of the whole looney-bin.

Congrats on the upgrade, too. You'll find the HD will sit and deteriorate while you watch.

laugh.gif

Seriously, it's the greatest passion you'll experience; welcome to the madness.

bowdown.gif

Thanks for the welcome everybody!!

twotonevert- I am in the Shawnee area.

Welcome and enjoy. There's a good possibility after a month or so you will have to remind yourself to start the Harley and maybe take it around the block every once in awhile

Welcome,

I've had my '08 Busa just a couple of weeks and no regrets, no buyers remorse.
I also came off of a Harley, '04 Fatboy.
The Busa is much more comfortable, handling is awesome, and well you know about the power  
bowdown.gif

One thing that is a little strange is you won't be getting the waves from the Harley riders you pass by on the road,(I think deep down they are jealous). But you will be getting the waves from all the sport bike riders.  
beerchug.gif

Getting the Hayabusa has definatly been a positive experience, and would not hesitate to recommend this bike.

Back